How do you eat your cottage cheese?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• highcarbveganzombie
    highcarbveganzombie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Crushed pineapple. I break my fast with it every single day. Nothing better in my opinion when it comes to cottage cheese combos. Sweet and creamy, YUM. =)
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    with a. . . . . . . .spoon :)
  • Mammawto9
    Mammawto9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So many wonderful choices. I add unsweetened applesauce
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I do the following:
    1. warm it up in the microwave for 30 seconds, add sriracha sauce
    2. add black pepper + tabasco + finely diced fresh tomato
    3. plain but heated in the microwave for 30 seconds
  • _funrungirl
    _funrungirl Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    With a spoon and a smile.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I love cottage cheese any which way but its great with mandarin oranges or pineapple chunks. Its also good with salt and pepper.
    You can add fresh fruit or veggies.
    Nom nom nom
  • Bobbie2466
    Bobbie2466 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I eat it without adding sugar to it. I mix it with red seedless grapes or a chopped up peach.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    The best way to eat cottage cheese is mixed in with pancake batter and cooked :smile:
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    With a spoon

and pepper of course
  • Erikljungdahl
    Options
    Cottage cheese is the closest thing to dessert i eat, I usually put Peach/Nectarine/Banana/Pineapple to it with a bit of stevia sweetener, Tastes amazing.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I started putting it in my smoothies! It doesn't have as much tang as greek yogurt and really makes it creamy!

I usually will do 1 scoop protein, 1 banana, 1/4-1/2 cup cottage cheese (4% fat), and berries. It is fabulous and a TON of protein.
    This^^^ I use 1/2 cup of Fat Free-- 80Calories & 14 grams of protien. 1 scoop of my protien powder(20grams)
    What ever flavors you want and water & ice to desired thickness. Nom!:drinker:
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Add Walnuts & Pepper, then place it in a trough so I can show mommy how the little piggies eat!!

~snort oink snort oink~ :tongue:

consequently I have a friend who eats it this way too! It is a great well- rounded snack!
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Today I had some with raspberries and it was really good. I also like blueberries and strawberries. I have also put 1/2 packet of Tru Lemon crystals and some Splenda when I eat it without fruit.
  • MissBlunts420
    MissBlunts420 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I like to put cottage cheese on thick slices of tomato, with a little fresh ground pepper and just a touch of sea salt or garlic salt.
  • jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I put it on toast and make a grilled cheese out of it.

Or I heat it up for like 20 seconds in microwave and pour over potatoes.

Also you can add truvia and heat it up for a sweet kick :)
  • canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I don't like the texture of cottage cheese, either. I mix in half cup of fiber one and half cup of blueberries to half cup of cc. So delicious! My kids swarm me if I eat it in front of them.