Options

Replies

• speaker_boxx1
    Options
    White Chicks
  • 60sPanda
    60sPanda Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Maniac Cop - Badge of Silence, its awful, but I Love it. Oh! and Toxic Avenger movies - Brilliant!

Toxic Avenger - class!

I recently rediscovered the police academy movies - they now make me laugh so much I almost hate myself.
  • 949BeachMom
    Options
    Nacho libre
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I know it was reviled by critics and had virtually NO fan base, but I am mental for GREASE 2! I cannot help but sing along to the awful but brilliantly cheesy lyrics to key songs such as C-O-O-L Rider. Don't judge me. (sigh)

Pulp Fiction. My sister watched it first in London and called me up to go and watch it NOW. I headed for the theater to watch it, returned dissapointed and furious. Maybe I was young, coz I do find it funny NOW, just not then. It's my BAD good bad, but oh so GOOOOD movie.
  • DeterminedHerman
    Options
    Has to be one that I bet hardly anyone here has ever heard of, let alone seen.

'The Pirate Movie'.

I adore The Pirate Movie.
  • diespel
    diespel Posts: 700
    Options
    I have 2, both I found while up late at night many, many years ago flipping through the channels

#2 All time Bad Movie: Gargoyles (1972) - An anthropologist/paleontologist and his daughter, while travelling through the southwestern US, stumble upon a colony of living, breathing gargoyles who in the end only want to be left alone.

#1 All time Bad movie: Night of The Lepus (1972) - essentially - Giant Killer Rabbits attack town. Special effects were soft white bunnies filmed behind a plate glass you could see in the shots.....

Honorable Mention - My Dinner With Andre - I kept waiting for something to happen. I was too young to appreciate an Indy film
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    200_s.gif

Heathers!
  • TexasOFT76
    TexasOFT76 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Three Amigos
  • Chalk_Slinger
    Chalk_Slinger Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I had to buy taht for my wife. Kristy McNichol? That one? So bad it is brilliant!!!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Paul Blart Mall Cop

And of course the aforementioned Grease 2 and Xanadu (I owned the soundtracks)
  • Vintage_Misery
    Options
    SLC Punk
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I have seen all the twilight movies at least 10x each.

I KNOW they are so bad! There is even a part in the first movie that I have to skip because it just makes me cringe because the acting is SO TERRIBLE!
  • Chalk_Slinger
    Options
    OMG I LOVE this film. You know they crowdsourced a sequel and it is in production??? Hell, these are the guys I used to HANG with as a teen. Ha
  • Chalk_Slinger
    Options
    You have to believe we are maaaaaa-giiiiic. Nothing can stand in our waaaaaaay
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    90% of the movies on Sci-Fi. They're all horrible... but I watch them all and actually love them
  • Chalk_Slinger
    Options
    I have to add some animated ones: Heavy Metal, Rock and Rule, Fire and Ice, Fritz the Cat, and Animalympics!!!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Realized it hadn't been mentioned yet...Troop Beverly Hills.

8% of critics liked it, but I think it's awesome.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Paul Blart Mall Cop

And of course the aforementioned Grease 2 and Xanadu (I owned the soundtracks)

Grease2, Pirate Movie, Cry Baby, 12Monkeys (not bad but others just don't realize it's awesome).
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    2858719.jpg

YES! Best fight scene EVER!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I have seen all the twilight movies at least 10x each.

I KNOW they are so bad! There is even a part in the first movie that I have to skip because it just makes me cringe because the acting is SO TERRIBLE!

Pretty much any scene Kristen Stewart is in. She is so god awful.
    I liked the books so I was sad to find out the scripts were so horrible.