HELP! I'm seeing no difference

Options

Replies

• daynes23
    daynes23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this post. I'm about 5 weeks into a new journey and have been feeling a bit defeated. I better start taking some pictures!
  • initialdei
    initialdei Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Thank you for sharing!
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    Good for you.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to see today. THANK YOU!
  • rosellasweet
    rosellasweet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I really, really needed this. Thank you! I was consistently losing for several months then stop working out and planning because of work. I started again 2 weeks ago and found myself gaining and gaining. Two weeks isn't that long and I completely forgot. Good job!
  • queenierz
    queenierz Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    omg... thank you so much... I was basically impatient as you were- this is my 2nd month of working out and I felt I had no difference in me... but then reading your post... makes me realize it takes more than just 3-4 months to see the actual changes... thank you again for giving the motivation!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Hey - you - awesome post! have a :flowerforyou:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Freakin awesome job! Lol I'll admit I was a little "wtf this woman's insane!" at the beginning lol
  • devonbaumann1987
    devonbaumann1987 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Almost pulled one over on me... Thanks for the motivation and great job!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Brilliant post, thanks for sharing and congratulations....you're looking great!

yes!
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I get the point of the threat but for the record I see a difference between week 1 and week 6. Slight more definition in stomach the "pull in" look. Slight bit less on the arms and less bloat in the face. :flowerforyou:
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone♡ and I aaaam crazy.

And yes, so many different hair styles!

My wk 1 vs 6 looked worse, too because I was standing closer in the second picture, which gave the illusion of very little/no change. Wearing consistent outfit for before and during, Keeling the same lighting males a huge impact on visual change. Remember that, too if it appears nothing is changing
  • MACJL
    MACJL Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love it! I understand perfectly! It's the struggle I have been going thru the last couple months. I lost 30lbs about 5yrs. ago and then I just burned out! I worked tooooo hard and made it all of my life instead of part of my life. So, this last two months I have tried to steady it out, get my workouts in, good food within my calories and more active in other areas..........I think they call it balance, lol!

I have taken the pictures this time, for me, maybe share later, but I need to SEE the difference not just see the stats on paper. I think it will help.

Thanks for the story, it's all good!
  • bessieweese
    Options
    I love this..I always have days when I feel like I'm failing..I've lost a total of 20lbs..I have 100 more pounds to lose...just invested in a treadmill...I consume around 1550 calories a day...I know this because I log absolutely everything...down to 1/2 a cracker literally...I drink my whole 114oz of water it says I need a day and I burn an extra 200 to 500 calories a day...and still feel I'm doing it wrong...I need more posts like this in my day...thanks
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Chaskavitch
    Chaskavitch Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Those pictures are great :) Bumping so I can find this again when I'm feeling like I've made no progress.
  • Theory13
    Theory13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This was good to see this morning! I just weighed and was a little disappointed with the loss. It can be so hard sometimes trying to not get discouraged because of having too high of expectations. I know that if I stay the course it will happen. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    What an awesome thread.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys ♡ I'm really glad I can encourage and help others.

It's very easy to get frustrated because it does feel like forever. But years go by so quickly. I'd rather spend the rest of my life trying to better my health and making slips and falls along the way then throwing it away saying I can't.

You've got this! !!