What is sexy?

Options
124»

Replies

• redruthie
    Options
    Sexy is what I want to be and how I feel sometimes, yet somehow I just get described as "cute" BLAH!

Don't say that sexy is what u want to be. Say that you already are and pump yourself up!

Thanks for the advice. I'ma be doing that from now on, but If I get called "cute" one more time.....
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Sexy is what I want to be and how I feel sometimes, yet somehow I just get described as "cute" BLAH!

Don't say that sexy is what u want to be. Say that you already are and pump yourself up!

Thanks for the advice. I'ma be doing that from now on, but If I get called "cute" one more time.....
    Wow...you're cute. Hidewall.gif
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    I am sexy. The end.

BAHAHAHAHA. Ok so I'm not disagreeing, but that is funny.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Sexy........ look at my profile pic........ now that's f'n SEXY!!!!!!!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Ladies, when you slowly lick your lips thats sexy. It renders me powerless.

:blushing:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A lady who is intelligent and funny.:smile:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Sexy is a state of mind...I have learned this over time. I used to be a size 22 and guys still hit on me, I never even thought that would have happen, then wt loss happened and it happened more and more. I know it wasnt "love" but hate to say it but it felf good. I see my ideal sexy as someone like jillian michaels, she is healthy strong and gorgeous!!! Fit/healthy is hot
  • missyhse
    missyhse Posts: 189
    Options
    Love the topic! What is sexy you asked? Um......ME...lol & not being conceited just confident!

Yes!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Confidence is sexy.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    So many things... In some men one thing that's sexy can be down right disgusting in another...

But for me - dress well, smell awesome, sure of himself, speaks his mind, lingering looks that make me feel uncomfortable because I can read his mind - and it's raw (this one gets me every time!), and smiles a lot (not to the point of looking like a freak - but a nice easy smile).

Some just have "it". Not sure if you remember the show "Hot or Not" but it was a good example of who's sexy :) I LOVED that show!! Geez I'm shallow - lol!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Sexy is someone that floats my boat! Boats are different for all of us. For me its all about chemistry and fun/smiles, being on the same wavelength, being thoughtful and attentive. Someone who makes me 'feel' like I'm the most beautiful woman on earth.

A great kisser too!! :heart:

IMO it has very little to do with looks or weight. But what extra weight can do to someone is send them into an inner turmoil that prevents the real person shining through. This is when we exude a miserable and unattractive demeanour, which is simply NOT sexy.

Great post, thanks for the insight :wink:
  • beckyb77
    Options
    You are all right!!! My hubby turns me on no matter what 20 pounds up or down!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of ladies define sexy as a picture in their minds but don`t realize that to a guy sexy isn`t an exact thing.
    Sexy can have a wide range of appearance and is based as much on that as it is on being decent and caring...I don`t care what a person looks like if they are unpleasant they are not sexy.

Don`t get too hung up over a weight number,that can be all over the place and a lady still be extremely sexy.
    Just take care of yourself and be a healthy,nice person. :smile:
  • redruthie
    Options

Wow...you're cute. Hidewall.gif

LMAO! :laugh:
  • bigcurt61
    bigcurt61 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone and I think two more things that are sexy are: great conversation and seeing a woman in the gym working out(wow)!! I love when my wife and I go to the gym, I just look and say d@m...
  • kee9kee9
    Options
    All of these post are good. For me, feeling sexy goes hand-in-hand with being comfortable in one's own skin no matter what you look like or what size you are. I am not fully comfortable in my own skin so I am working on getting my sexy back. My husband, on the other hand, has a bit of a belly, but he carries himself very confidently and makes jokes about his belly! To me, he is the sexiest man on the earth!!