15lbs down w/embarrassing underwear shots...eek!

Options

Replies

• DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes you look fantastic!! I am so jealous of your stomach! I had my first (large) child a year and a half ago, gained fifty pounds, and now even when I get down to my pre-pregnancy weight I'm going to be left with saggy stomach skin. My hope is to get down to my goal weight and eventually have a tummy tuck. One step at a time, right? :) Anyway, you are GORGEOUS and your son is such a cutie! He is going to break some hearts when he is older!
    Absolutely one step at a time! I was lucky not to gain very much weight with my pregnancy (only 23 lbs) and my doctor felt that it had a lot to do with my build (I am a very tall and fairly large framed woman lol). There was plenty of room for my little man! Even with a normal gain, it took several months for me to return to my normal size and I got wicked stretchmarks. But, slow and steady is the key....your skin should tighten a little,...maybe not to pre pregnancy (mine didn't either) but who knows, when you get there your skin might look better than you expected. If not, then get the tummy tuck! I decided to get a boob job soon because breast feeding completely ruined mine lol!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the awesome comments! Much love!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Let me start by saying that everyone on MFP has been so helpful, kind and inspirational...THANK YOU!!! These pictures are so embarrassing, but I worked hard for this so I'm sharing! I apologize in advance for the underwear shots...the before pictures were taken right before I found MFP and were originally intended for my eyes only, but ya know....underwear really isn't any different than a bikini so here ya go!!! You've been WARNED!!!! This is my journey, starting with pregnancy and ending with one happy and confident mama. I gained 23 lbs during pregnancy....not that much weight but I looked totally different afterward. The before pictures show me about 2 months after my son was born, I had already lost about 14 lbs just by watching what I ate. My goal at that point was to lose 10 more lbs and tone up. Since then, I've lost 15 lbs using MFP to track my calories, and doing a mix of Jillian Michaels dvds including 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones. I love the dvds and I feel like I had great results. I am now ready to move on to P90x, which I will be starting today! This time, my goal is not to lose any more weight, but I'd definitely like to build some muscle! Thank you for looking and I hope my success serves as inspiration to someone! Much love to you all!!!

28279_516414784855_138400990_30688831_4809992_n.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

after1.jpg

after3.jpg

after2.jpg

200535_522760103785_138400990_30848328_6915486_n-1.gif

Wow, great job
  • cranford_s
    cranford_s Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, girl! Awesome!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Thanks y'all! Hahaha, I'll be starting my weightloss journey over again at the beginning of next year....just found out I'm pregnant with #2! So, new goals are to gain a healthy amount of weight with this one just like I did with my son, so hopefully getting it back off again won't be too difficult! Oh the things we ladies put our bodies through for those sweet babies....but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! Thank you all again!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! In all pictures!
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    awesome! You look as if you didn't even give birth! WTG! Your little man is so fricking cute!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are one hot mama!!!!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed you look hot!!!
  • kbc525
    kbc525 Posts: 149
    Options
    go you!!! go you!!! go you!!!
  • mrsgant
    mrsgant Posts: 5
    Options
    great before & after! your abs look fantastic!
  • gardengals
    gardengals Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hot damm woman! Good for you!
  • happygirl338
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look amazing!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    U look amazing! rock on girl :)
  • Nix_
    Nix_ Posts: 94
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I thought those pictures looked familiar... this thread is a year old, people. :laugh:

Great progress, of course!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wow u look absolutely amazing :-)
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look awesome good decision toning looks better and sexy. YOu go girl.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Wow this was a while ago! On my way back to the fit me, one little baby step at a time....if I can do it once,i can do it again!
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Holy cow Dixie darlin', I thought your befores were the AFTERS! You love plenty thin now, and I'm sure you feel fabulous, being so fit! That is awesome, and your son is very cute! I wish you the best, always!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!