Friday NSV Post yours below!

Happymelz
Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
Could be a NSV for the week, today, or any day this week!

I'll go first:
The scale has hated me the last 2 weeks (bloating and other issues have sabotaged actually weigh ins.)

BUT, I have a pair a capris that I wear to work and the LEFT leg gets stuck on my calf when I stand up.

I wore them for the first time in 2 weeks and my legs must be smaller because the capri leg doesn't get stuck on my calf!

lol. Take that scale!

(AND I had to buy a smaller bra size!)

Replies

• Happymelz
    I know somebody must've had something good happen this week. lol.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    I take a water aerobics class. I bought a chlorine resistant suit when I started in March and it was starting to get small so I bought a new one, exactly the same style and color but 2 sizes smaller. This particular fabric doesn't stretch like the usual swimsuit so I couldn't wear it comfortably and continued to wear my first one, even though it seriously bagged in the butt and I was in danger of flashing the instructor as I bounced around.. Wednesday I tried the new one on again and it fit! I am now officially 2 sizes smaller.
  • Momakanga
    Momakanga Posts: 122 Member
    I resisted the pizza my husband had last night and had the homemade chicken fingers my daughter made with spinach AND I got to the gym three times this week after not going to the gym for 2 1/2 weeks.
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    My husband gave me a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet a few years ago that never fit me right, they are supposed to be a little lose and this one was tight on my wrist it fit but I could barely wear it. I was looking for something else in my jewelry box last night and saw the bracelet and decided to try it on and guess what? It fit, was loose and not tight anymore! WOO HOO not sure if smaller wrists are a NSV but I'll take it!
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    I mowed the whole lawn with regular mower and didn't chafe my inner thighs!
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Got into a pair of jeans this morning that I couldn't zip two weeks ago!
  • LazPagz
    LazPagz Posts: 28 Member
    my 'too tight' jeans are officially loose!
  • laureneliset
    laureneliset Posts: 50 Member
    Bought a pair of amazing skinny Levis jeans in December and was getting a bit bummed they were starting to feel loose/big, but in July I randomly found the same pair two sizes smaller on sale in TK Maxx (the UK version of TJ Maxx to my American friends!) Of course I bought them as "aspirational" jeans.

Today I fit into them for the first time :)
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    I went over goal a few days last week and really beat myself up about it, but kept pushing through. Today I checked my diary and I was less than 300 calories over goal last week. See, brain? It wasn't that bad!
  • parsonsk64
    parsonsk64 Posts: 75 Member
    I put on a favorite dress that has been too snug on me since last year and it looks and feels good - nice enough to wear to the office with confidence. I know I'm going to literally rock that dress in 10 more pounds, but today I at least feel confident wearing it. Welcome back old friend. :) Even more motivated now to keep with my program to reach my final goal!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    This morning at work I have been asked twice if I've lost a lot of weight in the past 2 months. These were outside clients, not coworkers asking, so they haven't seen me since probably May. I am down a few pounds from the beginning of Summer but it's kind of cool to know that people can tell.

The bad side is, two totally different people asked me if I'd been sick/don't feel well :-( That kind of bummed me out although I WAS sick last night so I guess it might just be that. I just really don't want my weight loss to look like illness on me if that makes sense.

Still an NSV!
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Put a very fitted dress on this morning that I usually feel like a stuffed sausage in, haven't worn it in a couple of weeks, and today, I can pull an extra inch of fabric from my body. :drinker: Here's to shrinking!
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    My measurements all dropped by about an inch this morning, except for my bust, my hips (which somehow grew, I suspect because of TOTM?) and my triceps. My waist is now down to 34 inches which seems unusually tiny for someone my weight but I'm not complaining. Haha!

Congrats to everyone else and their NSVs!!! :drinker:
  • Gwennie9476
    Gwennie9476 Posts: 45 Member
    I can bench press 75 pounds AND I made up a day at the gym that I missed earlier in the week!
  • Happymelz
    I went over goal a few days last week and really beat myself up about it, but kept pushing through. Today I checked my diary and I was less than 300 calories over goal last week. See, brain? It wasn't that bad!

I'm still trying to get under 700 over on my best weeks. lol
    300 over is great!
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    I did a 2.4km run on Thursday and actually didn't feel like collapsing afterwards. My longest run yet :)
  • parsonsk64
    parsonsk64 Posts: 75 Member
    Put a very fitted dress on this morning that I usually feel like a stuffed sausage in, haven't worn it in a couple of weeks, and today, I can pull an extra inch of fabric from my body. :drinker: Here's to shrinking!

haha! I've used the "stuffed sausage" analogy to describe my own feelings in certain clothing before. Totally hear you! Congratulations on the extra room in your dress!! Well done!
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    Wrapped a towel around me and it actually didn't let any skin show!
  • Happymelz
    Wrapped a towel around me and it actually didn't let any skin show!

Nice!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Two coworkers have asked me if I've lost weight since yesterday. My hard work is finally being noticed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!