• sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Step 7 - Obstacle Race Glory.

^This! :D
  • triciabh1
    triciabh1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Love this! It definitely describes the past 5 months, minus the bikini pic. I do have to admit though that I have looked in the mirror while in my bra and undies thinking "am I semi-nude picture ready for MFP yet?"...the answer is always no. :laugh:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm mid stage 4...
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Love this! It definitely describes the past 5 months, minus the bikini pic. I do have to admit though that I have looked in the mirror while in my bra and undies thinking "am I semi-nude picture ready for MFP yet?"...the answer is always no. :laugh:

Hanford Rose has posted bikini pics. And looked phenomenal in them, I might add.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

also ^^^^ collecting medals that show personal badassery and achievement!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Not all of us can be as cool as you. :sad:

Next year when you're crawling under barbed wire you're gonna say, "Sonofa***** was right."

Why wait until next year!!! Next race in your area!!! Hell if I can do it...anyone can...

Oh except I didn't crawl under barbed wire...all my obstacles were inflatable or above water.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in there she becomes a treat snob. As in, "No way I'm wasting 300 calories for some walmart cupcakes. It better be some damn good gourmet cupcakes if I'm going to spend THAT many calories out of my day."

ETA: I'm pretty sure I'm at 5 right now. After I'm done having babies, I'll consider increasing my dedication and making number 6 a goal.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    LOL I'm going with somewhere between stages 4 and 5 for me :laugh: . I did just order a new bikini :bigsmile: .

I think your profile pic clearly puts you in Stage 5.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    Somewhere in there she becomes a treat snob. As in, "No way I'm wasting 300 calories for some walmart cupcakes. It better be some damn good gourmet cupcakes if I'm going to spend THAT many calories out of my day."

^^^This. Stage...3?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm going with somewhere between stages 4 and 5 for me :laugh: . I did just order a new bikini :bigsmile: .

I think your profile pic clearly puts you in Stage 5.

LOL, well yes, there is that....
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    There's a stage somewhere in there for most women that involves pursuing MFP crushes and posting suggestive profile pictures. Especially for those women on their "I just got divorced, time to get skinny" mission. :tongue:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, how did you get inside of my head?! Every word of this is true. #7 is a tough mudder for me, btw. :flowerforyou:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'm at your stage 1... I keep trying things that should work... but haven't figured out how to stick with it...
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

I've been dying to do one since I found out about them, but no one in my social circles would do one with me and I'm too shy to sign up for one by myself. The joys of being an introvert :grumble: .
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    You forgot the multiple start overs, gains and try agains.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I'm at step six. Despite being a man I really dig my Wonder Woman costume. I'm also strangely into Word Girl, which is kind the midway point between Wonder Woman and Super Girl with an intellectual bent.

I adore Word Girl!
  • acollis1
    acollis1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    OMG Seriously though!?!?!?!
    Glad it's not only me :laugh: :laugh:

This ^^^^ for sure!!!