Options

Replies

• ltooor
    ltooor Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me

SW: 330
    CW: 287
    GW: 185 (this number may change as my body changes)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    SW: 237 (this time around)
    CW: 216.4
    UW: 125

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • shuasmith
    Options
    goal is just over 200 but I have over 250 to lose. Still. I'd be really happy at a 200 pound loss.
  • that_tall_girl
    that_tall_girl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back into the swing of things after a series of misfires and such. Hope you don't mind me joining the conversation a little late. :smile:

SW: 357
    CW: 346.6
    GW: 170-ish (I'm tall)
  • cinrob84
    cinrob84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to MFP. Im starting out at 310(although on here it says I started at 300, I lost 10 before coming here). This is a very encouraging website. A lot of weight has been shed here and I can't wait to be a success story. I'm really dreading the exercise part but I know I will feel SO much better after I start. Like everyone is telling you, start off really small(I know, because I've been here before). You will be amazed at how quickly your body responds and how fast you can move on to more. We are all here for you!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • shelleymcdaniel
    Options
    Hello all you brave people! I did myfitnesspal last year and lost 50 lbs with hardly trying. Tracking really works!! So I'm back to give it another go. Still have 150 lbs. to lose. Happy to see you all here!

:happy:
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group. My name is Eileen. and my total amount to lose is 150 pounds. I started a month ago on jenny craig. I started out at 275.8 and am now 265. I would eventually like to get down to 125. everyone feel free to add me

Eileen
    sw 275.8
    cw 265
    gw 125
  • SassJess81
    SassJess81 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm back at MFP after being horrible at logging and paid the price for it. I lost 45lbs, stopped logging and gained back 30ish. Lesson learned!

SW: 288
    CW: 176
    GW: 180
  • chrissymama
    chrissymama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome back, keep on going!

CW is 256
    GW is 160

Not 150 but close, just came back to MFP and love that I have an accountability tool so convenient. Need to add more movement to my day, started wearing a Polar Loop last week and I don't even get 5,000 steps in my busy day. Wow, need to add more walking to my (what I thought was active) day.

Hope to catch up to you in the weight lose area!

Chris
  • mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have lost just over 40 lbs total and I still have about 100 lbs to lose, I'm on everyday, feel free to add me!
  • jadeous
    jadeous Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me
    HW-299lbs
    CW-264
    SGW- 224 doing a 26 weeks challenge that ends on Christmas
    UGW- 135lbs
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    SW - 320 lb
    CW - 294 LB
    FIRST GOAL 160 LB then see if want to lose more.
  • jamilynn_8890
    jamilynn_8890 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

SW: 365
    GW: 150 or whenever I'm happy
  • 321icandothis
    321icandothis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm new to MFP, and love it so far. Thought it might be nice to meet some people along this journey!

SW: 333
    CW: 308
    UGW: 160

143 lbs. left to lose, piece a cake ; ). Haha. So far my method has been slowly but surely wins the race. In the past 10 months I've lost 25 lbs. and I'm so happy. I was starting to think there was no hope for weight loss for myself. Love that I've proved myself wrong. I'm excited to continue my progress on MFP because it holds me accountable, and if I can meet some people on here going through the same thing, I think that will help also.

Please feel free to add me,

Cheers!
  • JennaLouBoo
    Options
    Definitely in the same boat!

SW: 282
    CW: 236
    UGW: 140

Now under 100 lbs left. Can't wait to hit the pool this coming week. Anyone is welcome to add me (:
  • StephanieAZ82
    StephanieAZ82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I belong here! :) I committed to getting healthier in March of this year and have lost nearly 65 pounds so far (some before joining MFP).

Feel free to add me.

SW: 355.6
    CW: 290.7
    UGW: 155ish

Pounds to lose: 135
  • mochadivine
    mochadivine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I am not new to MFP butttttttt... like many I started and stopped. I am pretty open about what im doing now. I am doing a lot of self work and getting help for my compulsive eating disorder.

Starting weight (this time around): 439 lbs
    current weight (as of this morning): 402.8
    Weightloss so far: a little over 41 pounds
    76 days Into this currentv leg of the journey.

My goal weight is around 180 maybe 170 if I don't look ill lbvs!

I have roughly 260-270 pounds to lose. That's an obese person by itself! I'm down 41 so now only 220-230 to lose left. I'm doing this alone so add me so I can share in your journey as I complete mine. I want more ppl who have a lot to lose since I have well over 200to lose. I'm hopeful and I know iit'll all workout and be amazing!
  • carebears911
    Options
    Hw:311
    Sw:303
    Cw:300
    I have several small goals before my main goal. I think at 180 I would look good. But my real goal is to enlist into the navy so I would have to get down to 150-160. I am 5 ft 8.
  • OnlyGrace
    OnlyGrace Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I need to lose 120 and really need the support. Maybe we can help each other?
  • mommyjp2
    Options
    Hi Im new (again) and want to lose about 116ish. My goal weight for now is 175 and im currently at 288. Im newly motivated because my husband and I decided to have a third baby after I lose 100 pounds (the weight loss was totally my idea please dont think that was something he came up with) Its just really stinkin hard to carry a baby being so overweight! I will need all the new found energy that would come with weight loss to handle all the craziness that would come with a third kid with two boys 5 and 2 already :) Any support/advise/well wishes are greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!