Do you dare?

Options

Replies

• jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I'd have to actually go wash my face to be totally without makeup right now, I've still got a bit on from work today.

Here's a post-workout one I took a few months ago, though.

MSiQfjN.jpg?1
  • abrar0290
    abrar0290 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'd have to actually go wash my face to be totally without makeup right now, I've still got a bit on from work today.

Here's a post-workout one I took a few months ago, though.

MSiQfjN.jpg?1

Total babe :)
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Lovely! Plus drinking water ^_^
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sure. Why not. And I'm tipsy so meh.
    photo14_zps2040af06.jpg

Are you ever NOT hot AD???? :love: :love: :love:
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    IMG_20140705_234847_730_zpsf1b42187.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! All of you!

No make-up in my profile pic. I rarely wear make-up also.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Beautiful :D I wore a lot of make up in my twenties, I do not think it is really that flattering. Looking back it made me look older. Eyeliner though, I believe that's the key to looking fabulous ^_^
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Now I am hungry!!
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    All my pictures are unfiltered and without makeup
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    She's all serious, but I can almost see a smile starting :happy:

I'm actually a giant push over in my classroom, being strict is exhausting, but I *can* effectively communicate when my students are starting to piss me off without having to raise my voice.

Now if only that face worked on my husband, he thinks it's adorable :angry: :explode: .
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    You ladies are naturally beautiful!

I've got a few on Facebook without makeup on. I won't lie, without makeup, I'm absolutely nothing to look at. No, that's not me beating myself up, or having some horrible self esteem, I just don't look good. I look a lot *better* if I have a tan, but haven't gotten to get out in the sun as much as I'd like this summer, nor have I been to the tanning bed. I won't lie, either. I've gotten lazy. I just don't feel like putting the effort in that it takes to put a full face of makeup on to go to Wal-Mart, here, or there. These days, there are only certain things I get made up for, so to speak, unless I just get in the mood.

I'm not gonna lie, I think this has got a filter on it. It's from back at Christmas, and it's on Instagram, so it's most likely filtered. However, you can see mah lack of eyebrows, blonde eyelashes (I was born with black hair, blonde eyebrows and eyelashes-- yeah, natural freak to society), bags under the eyes. The struggle is real, filter or not. It's all there. The only thing you can't get a good look at are the nice lines that are visible on my forehead and around my eyes.

EDIT: PS: Don't hate on mah snazzy flannel nightgown.

554175_10151905423457872_473922111_n.jpg?oh=c7d0831c86273fa1208f83c669ffcfa6&oe=5474AC55&__gda__=1417667708_ab86a15501d5cf05e0178b71ba7b98ec

Um, no idea what you're talking about, your smile is STUNNING!
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Beautiful :D I wore a lot of make up in my twenties, I do not think it is really that flattering. Looking back it made me look older. Eyeliner though, I believe that's the key to looking fabulous ^_^

I don't wear eye makeup. On special occasions I will curl my eyelashes. I do wear Fresh Sugar tinted lip balm with spf.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

I want that sandwich so bad. :(
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I guess I am not part of the "normal" crowd. I don't wear makeup (with the exception of going to the Goth club to dance...in which case I want to alter my appearance to be someone I am not for a night), and I have no clue how to filter or alter my pictures to portray myself as anything other than myself. Whether or not I like that self in it's current form is another matter all together (after all, I am on a weight loss/fittness site trying to lose another 30 or so pounds)

That being said. Feel free to look at my profile pics. They are all just me...with the exception of the fairy costume I wore for Halloween (I did a light fairy makeup look).
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear makeup, so the vast majority of pictures of me are without. That being said, here's one, no makeup no filter.

fteqt4.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I just took my profile pic, just now, outside, no make-up.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Mmk I will play.

2864ba63-7218-499a-b086-17a231bb5132_zpsbdecf9e2.jpg

a64390f8-4b22-4fa7-841d-f4c35373bb73_zps41c94e16.jpg

Come here often?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    As often as possible.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Eh...I can't do it. I have one, but maybe tomorrow. You ladies look lovely without makeup though. :flowerforyou:
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Decided to put this together.. First pic is no makeup, second is with eyebrows, third is with full face on. Power of makeup, ladies. This is how you trap them;-)

14766104219_3d76428077.jpg