Looking for friends on Keto! :D

Options
Hi Guys!

I am looking for people doing Keto! :D Maybe exchange recipes or just for support!
Feel free to add me!

Replies

• mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am. feel free to add
  • bizarrefish
    bizarrefish Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too.

Am working hard tracking everything at the moment. It's been 10 months but I'm limiting calories to try and get lean, so perusing my food diary could give some ideas.
  • LeahMaria26
    LeahMaria26 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary I open :)
  • 1961dublin
    1961dublin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Im doing the 5;2 which is a form of keto. How are you doing?:smile: Add me please....
  • xScarlettz
    xScarlettz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :D done!
  • Gwlister
    Gwlister Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Going into week 3 on Keto.
  • madifers
    Options
    Anyone can add me too- was on week 3, went on vacation, so back at day 1 today. :)
  • DejikoGo
    DejikoGo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all, feel free to add me as well. I'm 9 weeks in and would love more keto friends.
  • slabranche79
    Options
    I started Keto yesterday. Right now I'm reading Keto Clarity so I'm still in the beginning stages trying to find what's right for my body. It would be cool to find other people on the same path. Feel free to add me.
  • katiemsaurus
    katiemsaurus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started Keto about a month ago. I just started tracking on MFP instead of LoseIt. Feel free to add me :)
  • Sherina4
    Sherina4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Finally some Keto peeps!

Hi everyone, Im 10 days in and loving it:-)
  • Sherina4
    Sherina4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • inimical909
    inimical909 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ive had tremendous success on Keto, add me and anyone else for that matter =]
  • Terrancejodoin420
    Terrancejodoin420 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm doing keto!
    Do you know how to change the settings so I can see calculated bet carbs? I know there is a way
  • Terrancejodoin420
    Terrancejodoin420 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Net carbs*
  • bradsbaby1996
    bradsbaby1996 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have lost 110 pounds eating keto/low carb! My 1 year anniversary is September 29th!! This is my lifestyle forever!
  • Molly5874
    Molly5874 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm just starting Keto after reading Keto Clarity. Have been low carb for years but now i need to get back on full blast.
    WOuld love any friends who are willing to help!! Thanks all. Molly5874
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm doing keto!
    Do you know how to change the settings so I can see calculated bet carbs? I know there is a way

If you have google chrome on PC i found the following worked, free add on extensions in chrome web store. I added the bottom 3 and it gives me net carbs next to my carbs total as long as have fiber selected in one of the other columbs. I also have a pie chart below totals showing % fat, protien, carbs.
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/my fitness pal?hl=en

the extensions i added are called
    MyFitnessPal Search Filters
    My Fitness Pal Data Downloader
    myfitnesspal UI Hacks

I am not sure which one of 3 did it but one of them did, maybe 2nd one.

you can just type my fitness pal in to the search box in google chrome web store and they come up

Also you can change the nutrition goals from MFP set ones to reflect Keto goals
    go to MY HOME, GOALS, GREEN GHANGE GOALS BUTTON, select custom, continue, then adjust the % for protien, fat, carbs and anything else you want, then press green change goals button at bottom of page.
  • reisingmel
    reisingmel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    YAY! Keto people!! I've been toeing the low carb/paleo/keto line for the last few months now and after a couple weeks of yuck and topping the scale off at the heaviest I've ever been, it's time to take action and go all out keto. Would love to have others doing the same lifestyle to bounce stuff off of.

Mel
  • Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Not exactly Keto but very low carb (20-30 net per day). Feel free to add me it you would like.