Your favourite running shoes and how much they cost

Options
124»

Replies

• bthunder21
    bthunder21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased Hoka One One Stinson Trail's which are great. Extremely cushioned and they really help take the pressure off my knees. I normally can't run, but these make it possible. I paid in store about $200, but they are cheaper online. Worth every penny, though I would definitely love it had they been cheaper.
  • mundaycarroll
    mundaycarroll Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I wear Brooks running shoes and absolutely love them! I went to Finish Line and said I was searching for a good pair or running shoes. They directed me to the Brooks brand and I haven't strayed from them since. I've been wearing this brand for about 5 yrs now. Brooks shoes vary in price. The first pair I ever bought cost me about $65 ish. I now spend around $80 to $100 on my shoes only because the styles I like are a bit more expensive. If you sign up for the rewards program with them though, you can get coupons in the mail all the time for Finish Line for free. I replace my shoes every 6 to 8 months it seems. If they aren't bothering me though when I run then I won't replace them. But around that time frame is when I start to get shin splints and stuff from them being worn out. It really just depends on the person though for when they need to be replaces. But like someone else has posted it is recommended to get new ones every so many miles.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    i just get whatever old reebok tech appeals to me on 6pm.com

you can usually find reebok/nike older tech for less then 60
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Brooks Ghost 6 is currently my favorite pair. Theyre about $70 as theyre not the current seasons model.
    I just bought these online. Hopefully get them in a day or two. I currently wear ghost 5's and love them.
  • jrodri0105
    jrodri0105 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    brooks