Who Eats Clean??

Options
2»

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I don't know how clean you are talking about, but you can look at my diary for ideas if you need them. When I go grocery shopping, I buy only fresh (not frozen or pre-packaged) lean meats, veggies, and fruit along with reduced fat dairy products. I also make my own whole wheat pizza crusts and taco shells from corn tortillas (the packaged ones are FRIED...mine are BAKED). I might not eat totally clean, but I think I eat fairly well. If you have a question about a recipe that I have posted just send me a message.
  • HealthyishWithMaggieG
    Options
    I'm not even close, but I'm doing much better than I ever have. I'm interested in the responses, too.
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I do try! Our eggs are from the farm, but I buy our bread and oats. And I do occasionally have tuna for lunch, b/c I need more protein. Honestly, lunch is the meal I struggle with most, b/c I don't have a lot of time. I do not eat anything w/ faux or unpronouceable ingredients though.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    For the most part I do. Some weeks are better than others.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    BIG SALUTE to all of you! I wish I had your willpower. I eat lots of convenience foods and canned goods, etc. I am proud of you all for trying. :smile:
  • JennaK
    JennaK Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I try to for the most part!! feel free to look at my diary :)
  • designer72
    Options
    I try to eat as clean as I can.