What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• kathrynmelnick
    kathrynmelnick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine is starting to have enough energy to dance again! It may just be around the house, but I LOVE to dance. I couldn't for a long time.
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Completed my first workout for couch to 5k
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I didn't dislike the way I looked in my jogging pants and sports bra today. I'm actually getting a little solid. I'm sure now there's some muscle under there somewhere, I just need to do a bit more excavating!
  • purplenurse711
    purplenurse711 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Found my old pair of faded blu jeans from 2 years ago and they were too tight to fasten. Today was able to pull them on without unfastening the button. Oh my, this process is working!!!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I had my first shot of cortisone in the hip yesterday. The instructions were to wear stretchy pants to outpatient surgery. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants that had been a little snug. When I put them on, I noticed that they were roomier than they used to be. The shot seems to be working rather well, and I'm hoping to begin walking again real soon. That's a double NSV for me!
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Put a comment and now its vanished and then I tried to edit it, so it had a comment and now I dont know what is happening. Argh!
  • cristyfarah11
    cristyfarah11 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This morning my mom looks at me from head to toe and says "eat something".
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    As I took the spring semester of college off for personal reasons, today is the first day I've been on campus since December. I made a plan to park in the side lot in the far corner of campus and walk to the library from there as I have a couple hours before my first class. Into the building by the parking lot, up a flight of steps, through the walkway that connects all the buildings including the main garage, down three flights of steps to the basement, and down the last flight to the library - and I'm not worn out at all!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Completed my first workout for couch to 5k

Great job!!!

There's a group for that:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/30-couch-to-5k-running-program-c25k
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    Last night my boyfriend and I went for a walk around town and as I had some calories left, I mentioned getting some froyo... but by the time we were walking past the place, I had decided to skip it and munch on the grapes I had waiting for me at home instead. Win!
  • aneary1980
    aneary1980 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have two both over the weekend

I was in bed and moved my arm and felt my hip bone, I used to have to poke through my fat to feel it.

On Sunday I ran a full 5k without stopping or walking.
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I wasn't tempted to get cookies at Subway today! And, I turned down McDonald's for breakfast a couple weeks ago without a second thought!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Two different neighbor couples have mentioned my weight loss! Talk of the Town ha ha!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I walked passed my full length mirror earlier today and had to back up and check out my thighs in these athletic shorts I'm in. I'm not totally sure what's changed but something has & I can tell!! Today is the first time in a long time I didn't cringe when I checked out my thunder thighs!! Pretty pumped about that!!
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today's NSV is captured in my current avatar picture.. Two years apart, standing on a beach in my swim gear and in a similar pose. Surprising myself with the difference. Yikes!

Mark
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Put on a pair of shorts that I haven't worn in about 15 years...they looked awesome from the back!!!
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Going from looking like the middle to looking like the right...only a 3 lb difference #stronglifts5x5

1c6da3e4-33bd-4a14-805b-2efc9e818f6d_zpsa7cbd6f1.jpg
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Dragon Flag!

dragonflag.gif
    Wow!
  • EmilyStopFlying
    EmilyStopFlying Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i took a fitness appraisal and i apparently have very slightly above average cardiovascular fitness for women my age! that was exciting
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!