f/25 lost 120 lbs/// underwear pictures re: lose skin

Options
124»

Replies

• jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    A.MAZ.ING! Having never been thin (except for about 4 weeks in 6th grade when I was growing taller faster than I was growing wider), I have no idea what my body might look like. Your pictures are an inspiration that hard work and perseverance CAN make a HUGE difference. Thank you for sharing!
  • 185dengbiqi
    185dengbiqi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    this gives me hope thanks
  • SCW250
    SCW250 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing..
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You should be so proud.
  • dearestkayla
    dearestkayla Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look really good! And I think with heavy lifting, a lot of those areas will tighten up.

Yes, I agree! Best of luck on the rest of your journey. You already look SO good. :)
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome ... You look wonderful .. .Im 11 yrs older than you and have had 2 c-sections and as I saw the loose skin being to form on my inner things I was like >>> YUK <<< but I quickly stopped caring and beating myself up about letting me get so big before I started trying to "fix" it.
    So, If I end up looking HALF as good as you do .... I will be overjoyed ..thanks for sharing your story.

And in less than a year ... while having an occasional greasy burger AND popcorn ! ! ! WHAT METABOLISM YOU HAVE!! LUCKY YOU

I haven't had been to a movie since May of last year (when I started this journey) ... simply to avoid the Popcorn that I can't resist !!!

I look at any of that and I gain weight ...
    Thanks again for sharing your story ... !!!
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    looking good girl. its called being a real woman.
  • iseelondon
    iseelondon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting these. You look really great. I hope to see similar results.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Way to go!!! :happy:
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    You look great!!#!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • eversosquidly
    eversosquidly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that as a woman of the same age, coming from a very similar place, I'm really grateful for your willingness to share your pictures. I've been looking for these for over a year. Just something -honest-. If I looked half as great as you do, I'd be happy.

So again, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And keep us updated as you progress into weight lifting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!