Pancakes vs Pizza

Options

Replies

• laurx3o
    laurx3o Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I meant in terms of when I'm eating out at a restaurant. I guess I'll decide when I wake up that day! Lol
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    cheat meal therefore eat both.

Alternatively, just fit it into your day and don't have to cheat.
  • Amandastan
    Options
    It depends, thin crust has a considerable amount less calories than pan or deep dish.

If pan cakes don't have loads of butter, they don't have to be that bad.

If it's a cheat meal eat what you like. It probably wouldn't make a difference if you ate both if you eat. If you eat 1,200 or so all other days of the week.
  • sunkissedmteena
    sunkissedmteena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Which toppings are the best protein-packed with veggie combos to order on a pizza, for a meal?
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    So here's a question about making a smarter decision for my cheat meal...

What is a better "cheat meal"...pancakes or pizza? I know neither of these are healthy, but which would you go with, or which is the lesser of the two evils? Thanks in advance.

Which ever you like...both have benefits.

Not healthy?? Why??

Pancakes and syrup.....that is an awesome carb refeed.....very little fat.

I ate a stack of 'em the night before my competitions.

And then ate an entire Large pizza from Little Caesars after the show (2600 cals)
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I'd pick pizza because I like pizza
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    It depends on the type of toppings for me. If I really had to choose, I'd go with pizza.
  • kait_marie24
    kait_marie24 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Pancakes - With maple syrup, walnuts, & bananas.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    You could always slap some pepperoni and cheese on a pancake :)
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Since when are pancakes unhealthy? I eat those for breakfast. Pizza sounds more like a cheat meal... cuz hell, Pizza needs all the toppings in the world!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: MMMMM..... let me find me a Round Table Pizza for a King Arthur's Supreme.... :tongue:
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Pizza for dinner, pancakes for dessert!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    The less evil of the two is the one you like best, and it is also the healthiest. It's actually healthier than living on salads, because it makes your diet easier to stick to resulting in more overall weight loss than throwing the towel after a couple of weeks on a restrictive diet.

My choice? Pizza! I like it better than pancakes.
  • laurx3o
    laurx3o Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks again for all the info! Which do you think would be more filling between the two? My past few cheat meals have been a veggie burger and sweet potato fries (some vanilla custard afterwards) which were filling for me, but this past Sunday I had a portobello burger with sweet potato fries (no meat) and it wasn't filling at all! I want to enjoy the meal and be left satisfied, not craving more food afterwards if that makes sense!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    The whole pizza:wink:
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Pizza

Unless you eat pancakes with fruit I guess.
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip pancakes are more filling for me.
    I always want to top my pizza off with gelato.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all the info! Which do you think would be more filling between the two? My past few cheat meals have been a veggie burger and sweet potato fries (some vanilla custard afterwards) which were filling for me, but this past Sunday I had a portobello burger with sweet potato fries (no meat) and it wasn't filling at all! I want to enjoy the meal and be left satisfied, not craving more food afterwards if that makes sense!

These are sad cheat meals. :cry: