Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• anneliseah
    anneliseah Posts: 14 Member
    Would love to get some friend for inspiration and support :-) Feel free to add me :-) Signed up a long time ago, but finally taking it seriously!
  • :tongue:
    I have 1 friend and have only just started my weight loss project!!
    Feel free to ad me/message me to keep my motivation up.
    K x
  • Good Morning all! Looking for some new exciting and motivating friends! :-)
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Got another 30 lbs to go ,so need motivation summers been way to hard on the body all that ice coffee .
  • lavenderphoenix
    lavenderphoenix Posts: 48 Member
    Hi Everyone! I recently re-started my weight loss - I lost 50 lbs with Fitbit+MFP a year and a half ago then had hip surgery and gained it all back. I'm trying to lose 150 lbs so I'll be here for a while and I'd love to make some friends along the way. Have a good day!

~Jessica
  • Hi, everyone! I just joined today, and I could really use some new friends and support :) I'm 5'7" and 170lbs. My goal is to lose 20 lbs and a dress size....and I want to lose the first ten by November for a special event! Thanks, and good luck to you all!

-Kayla
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm a 35 year dad of two and married to my high school sweetheart. I'm looking for friends who will join me in the fitness journey! My hope is to build a strong team of people who will encourage and share their stories with each other. No matter your age or fitness level. I'm trying to balance work, family, and fitness.

I love helping people reach their goals and seeing their lives change.

Feel free to add me :)
  • NewGirlThatsMe
    NewGirlThatsMe Posts: 124 Member
    Hi, lovelies! I am a 32 yr. old Mom and Lover of the Bearded One....hehehehe. Looking for new friends. I like the support and the giggles that MFP provides. Add me!
  • Hey Fitness Pal! I'm 5'6 and 131lbs. I joined awhile ago but a week ago is when I really started to dedicate my time to this thing called "weight loss" My goal is to lose at least 30 lbs and I could use some friends on here for more motivation. Feel free to add me C:
  • Michika101
    Michika101 Posts: 7 Member
    HI all, I'm 18 years old, 172.72 cm (5'8) tall and currently weigh about 72 kg. I've been using MyFitnessPal on and off for about two years and I've been inactive for quite a while. Recently, I started college and now, just a few weeks into it, I've started noticing how I'm struggling to maintain weight. The mess food is oily and while I eat as much as I did over break, I'm not as active as I was. SO I've started using MyFitnessPal regularly again in hopes of keeping my calories in check.

I want to get to my ideal weight again for the first time since I was 12 and as if that alone wasn't hard enough, I was recently told that I have PCOD so I have to be twice as careful of what I eat and work super hard to make sure I lose the required weight. I've been told that it's not bad enough for me to start on any serious treatment yet if I can control my weight so I'm really hoping to bring it down to a good level. I would love to have support and friends to motivate me ^^
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    always looking for more support.
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Ive been on this site for a while now. Lost a lot of weight by using MFP.

However, due to a car accident, I gained it back. :-(

Now am really trying to re-lose all the weight.

One of the key factors in losing weight is a strong support group. So here I am looking to build my support crew!

Add me pls!
  • Kassy291
    Kassy291 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all I'm Cassandra, 23 year old mum of two looking to lose 30-35 lbs. Have been on and off exercise/dieting since my first baby in 2011 but have so far been 100% unsuccessful!

Have just started the Focus T25 program (into my second week) and would love some support and motivation!

Please add me if you want :)
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    oooh ooooh!! pick me pick me !! ;)

I;m lisa I'm 27 yr olds ... I'm FINALLY getting the consistency piece down with exercise and dieting .... I just need to continue to fine tune my diet . and I'm going to be unstoppable !!! Come join me !!
  • Feel free to add me anyone that is looking for more motivation.
  • ccassityii
    ccassityii Posts: 23 Member
    Hey I am 31, have hypothyroidism and need to lose 130ish lbs. I started MFP in March but never could lose weight found out it was because of my thyroid. Now that all my levels are ok I am starting to finally lose. I go bike riding. I like reading fitness tips and looking at others success stories.
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    I love to have new friends! Add me:flowerforyou:
  • Would love some more friends but please note: I'm sarcastic, and If you give me the opportunity to make a joke, Also, I tend not to offer generic encouragement, but I'll definitely speak up if I have insight or experience that's relevant to a comment or post.
  • This chick needs some friends.

Been gone a while and came back! Should have never left :sad: :brokenheart:
  • becca_and_cats
    becca_and_cats Posts: 12 Member
    becca_and_cats

F, 22. I gained ~20 during college, and now that I've graduated it's time to start fresh! Feel free to add me, and I'll return the request!