Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• Odinalove
    Odinalove Posts: 18
    Options
    I am dina anya 27 and i need of real encouragement to lose my last few pounds, any idea is a good one. my diary is open and i need more friends too. any age is welcome and if you live in Manchester we can meet up
  • bpas828
    bpas828 Posts: 19
    Options
    Bump for friends
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends which means more motivation....add me!!
  • courtneyy232
    courtneyy232 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm looking for friends also, add me! (:
  • NettaB25
    NettaB25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi to all... I'm in need of some friends... feel free too add me
  • Owl600
    Owl600 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've just returned to MFP after a long break in an effort to motivate myself to lose the baby weight after my second child and I would love to have some friends here on the site! Please add me if you'd like to be friends :)
  • SimplyAprille
    Options
    Feel free to add me =)
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Looking for upbeat inspiring people!

Im 31, from the USA. Have lost about 65, trying to hit 100 for now! :D
  • Cpollard6608
    Cpollard6608 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am not new here, but have not really gotten around to adding friends etc. So, please add me if you would like! I am currently in my maintenance phase, expecting my first son this week and have lost 115+ pounds! I would love to help out anyone I can!
  • snookz1987
    Options
    hello, I am Tabatha.. I was referred to this website from a medical team that is dedicated to helping people change their lifestyles and getting people on track to weight loss.. I actually started out a month ago prior to having appointments.. I was 306 lbs and struggled with it... I am working on getting down to 150 lbs... it may seem unrealistic but its my goal.
  • jjeanmneis
    jjeanmneis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jenni. Just joined today and trying to get motivated to kicking this "extra" person off my scale. ;-)
  • jjeanmneis
    jjeanmneis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby. My son is 5 and I'm hoping to loose so we can try for another.
  • deeliteinme
    deeliteinme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a very new newbie! I am looking for upbeat motivating friends. Heck even if you are the exact opposite, I'll be your friend too. Besides...during this weight loss journey we all have some not so upbeat days. My name is Dee and I have been losing weight since February (72 pounds so far WOOT!) and I have decided to reach out and find some other people who are also on this journey. Add me if you want to be friends or.message me if you just want to talk.

Smiles ~ Dee :flowerforyou:
  • SophiaKoop
    SophiaKoop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    College student looking for support. I live in a very active mountain town and feel like I never really have fit in and am ready to own the body I once had and keep it this time. Please feel free to add me! I love seeing the success of others!
  • hyby
    hyby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    In my 40s. Indignant lifestyle changer. Obsessed with pugs, pickles, books, and checking MFP every two minutes. Many complaints, enthusiastic believer in quackery, over 6 feet in platforms, enjoys long flame wars about carbs. Live in San Francisco by the ocean, so pretty much in paradise.

I really would like to make more friends, nonsense aside. I like all kinds of people from all walks of life. Except for people who endlessly post "hilarious" gifs. You're dead to me.
  • bpas828
    bpas828 Posts: 19
    Options
    In my 40s. Indignant lifestyle changer. Obsessed with pugs, pickles, books, and checking MFP every two minutes. Many complaints, enthusiastic believer in quackery, over 6 feet in platforms, enjoys long flame wars about carbs. Live in San Francisco by the ocean, so pretty much in paradise.

I really would like to make more friends, nonsense aside. I like all kinds of people from all walks of life. Except for people who endlessly post "hilarious" gifs. You're dead to me.

Dr.-Who.gif
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options

Dr.-Who.gif

....except for Dr. Who.
  • adge1475
    adge1475 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25-years-old and I've been on this site for about 4 years. I've lost 60 pounds since 2011 (slow and steady, I'm tellin ya) and I have about 20 left to go. I LOVE talking to people on here about fitness, exercise, nutrition, whatever. Shoot me a message or add me! Friends make this easier!
  • danidono99
    danidono99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also looking for new friends :)