Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• phillyb2013
    phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Phyllis and 56 years old and I am back on MFP and looking to help others as they help me to get to goal. It is a struggle but I know it can be done.

Last week I got back to the gym and making it there 5 days a week and really eating healthy 80% of the week....Saturday and Sunday I go a lil off and enjoy my Carolina wine....(Go Heels :-)) LOL

Have a great night ya'll!

Phyllis in NC
  • ICanDoThisIGotThis
    Options
    Hello All. My name is Viki, I have just recently started using MyFitnessPal. I live in GA
  • bscleme
    bscleme Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey there, I'm a 26 year old guy from NY who is looking to change his life a lot! I've lost 24 pounds since May 1st already, but I am looking to lose around 200 pounds! Anyone else interesting in friending me, maybe doing something similar even feel free. I go to the gym and calorie count.
  • hisqtangel
    hisqtangel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am always looking for new friends to help stay motivated :) feel free to add me!
  • Bradyns
    Bradyns Posts: 22
    Options
    I'll be your friend. ^_^
  • Krigeo
    Krigeo Posts: 2
    Options
    I too am looking for support by way of adding "friends" who log on regularly and are in the same boat as me!

Active logger, have about 75lbs to lose :(

Happily married 36yr old woman from Boston, MA
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Hunter. I am filthy, inappropriate,curse a lot and sometimes on here drunk. I tend to get defriended quickly cause I like to write dirty lyrics to songs or curse a lot on my page. That being said you should friend me! Cause.... I know good liquor.
  • dantram1
    dantram1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me:) im in the middle of my journey and would love some feedback and friends on here!
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Had a bunch of friends once... under a different moniker... started spending more time yappin' about nonsense than paying attention to my health, calories, and goals... so now I'm back... new focus... new plans... the only thing I'm missing... is... you :flowerforyou:
  • beardedwarriortx
    Options
    And even though I talk filthy alot and I drink a bit, I work out hard! Seriously hard. Like I am Rambo. Or Chuck Norris. Or something. Like a work out ninja.
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey there.

27 year old single father making sure that he will always be around for his Little Monster, but I'm definitely going to look sexy and have fun doing it.

Lost over 120 pounds, still have around 35 to go. That's just losing fat though. I go to the gym regularly and I'm training to put myself through hell with smile on my face.

Trying to be more social on here and I definitely love helping others stay positive. I log every day ( or try to, just being honest :blushing: ) and love joking around. FR away!
  • tls0521
    tls0521 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello I am from Dallas Texas and would really like to make some friends to help stay motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • beardedwarriortx
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm need friends to buy me booze!
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am a 26 year old single mom, cross fit trainer, health coach that is always looking for new friends. I run bi weekly challenge groups for accountability and would love to just meet new people to talk to!
  • mattn72
    mattn72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 2- looking for friends to help each other along the way. Feel free to add.
  • CharleneM723
    CharleneM723 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I'm Charlene, 28. Looking to drop about 20lbs. I log regularly and exercise too. Looking to make friends for support. My diet is pretty normal, but I don't eat a ton of meat- only eat it once or twice a week. I try to eat 45C/30F/25P. Eggs and Greek yogurt are my biggest sources of protein as well a beans.

I travel a lot for work and sometimes bringing enough healthy, protein packed food is sometimes difficult. I frequently leave the country as well. Please add me!

Charlene
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I am always on here and love to help others stay motivated :D
  • Releven
    Releven Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm Jesse, I'm 31, I'm not right in the brain but fun to have around and very serious about my logging and weight loss/fitness and will motivate you to the moon and back as long as you do the same for me! :drinker:

Basically to summarize, I need more friends to tell me 1 of the following:

"You need to stop eating so much bacon"
    or
    "You need to eat more bacon"
  • NinaSharp
    NinaSharp Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ashley 27, Looking for friends!

Add me!
  • alliejo143
    alliejo143 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Allie 23 Looking for some new friends as well! Many of mine have become much less active so I'm looking for more active people! I'm on often during the week and am sure to check in on the weekends. Add me!