Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day!

UK based MFPer here, although feel free to add me wherever you are!
  • bpas828
    bpas828 Posts: 19
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump
  • gettingfit4Rachel
    gettingfit4Rachel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am finally serious about losing weight and ready to add friends to help me along this journey!! I am
    25, married to a Marine and we have two cool kids oh and one fur baby :-).
    Add me if you like!!
  • PlayBall5
    PlayBall5 Posts: 125
    Options
    Hello All,

You might think this odd but I am looking for friends who are male and in the maintain weight stage who can help me with my own maintenance stage. Most of my friends are female and all though they are great I am looking for friends who are around 5'10" and 175lbs. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • mattn72
    mattn72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    First day today and looking for new friends to add. Feel free to add.
  • jillebeans
    Options
    Hi I'm Jill. Just getting started again but you can sure add me. I want to lose 65 lbs. Like you I am willing to do this the slow way since that's how it is going anyway. I am trying to do it healthy so that I too can establish good healthy habits...Good luck
  • nsala86
    nsala86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Always open to new friends! I log in daily (minus vacations or when I'm sick), and my diary is open (through the good, bad, and ugly). I lost about 30 pounds on weight watchers prior to joining MFP and then discovered this site and have been using it to lose the rest. MFP is so much better in my opinion because it really teaches you about the QUALITY of food that is going into your body, not just simply calculating points and not having an understanding of nutrition. I'm 27, from North Carolina, outgoing, very accepting, and will do my best to motivate! Anyone is free to add me :-)
  • FitCris1970
    Options
    Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!! Add Me !!!!
  • Proph24
    Proph24 Posts: 195
    Options
    Been using MFP for some time now off and on but been on constantly the past 2 months and not stopping anytime soon, never got involved with the community side of it, would like to change that feel free to add me and keep each other in check :D
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and always looking for new friends so feel free to add me. I've around 25/30 kilo's to lose in the long term, so feel free as I'm here for the long term!
  • gettin2fit2quit
    Options
    Hey guys! Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday and I love meeting new people & being supportive. :)
  • Julieelliott12
    Julieelliott12 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey! I love making new friends! The more the merrier! add me!
  • stee8204
    stee8204 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I could always use new friends. I haven't lost much but getting there!!! feel free to add me !!!
  • png86
    png86 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to myfitnesspal. I follow a low carb, high fat way of eating. I lost 40 lbs in 4 months back in 2003. I've kept it off but need to lose more. I'm not used to logging every thing I eat because I think it gets complicated when you have a dish with lots of ingredients that you prepare yourself. I'm not much into exercising either. So my plan is to do better with both logging food and exercising. Always welcome new friends. I'm in Texas. Good luck to all.
  • thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here - feel free to add me. Love friends with similar goals (I'm looking to lose 70-80 pounds) to motivate one another!
  • FitCris1970
    Options
    Everybody feel free to send me a friend request. I'll accept everyone!
  • heatherrobs
    heatherrobs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, new here too. I do weight watchers as well, but I like this tracking better. I have lost 16 pounds so far, but keep getting off track with my eating. I would like to lose about 25-30 more pounds. I am a newbie runner, which is my new passion. Good luck to everyone and feel free to add!
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Happy to provide motivation to all. Feel free to add.

All I ask is that you leave a little note and have a profile pic (which shows you *might* want to be active ;))
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Add me if other tickers motivate you. Mine will move in the right direction every week. Why decline someone who might need help support in this. I also accept everyone.
  • TxLdy3
    TxLdy3 Posts: 31
    Options
    Was on MFP before & lost 15 lb. after another baby & at least 100 lb. to go all my old "friends" on here are gone except for 1..SO add me if you'd like. I do better when I have people motivating me & those that I can motivate too!! :happy: