Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• tattooedillini26
    tattooedillini26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Courtney and am starting my weight loss journey. My goal is to get back into shape and drop some serious pounds! I am great with positivity and motivation and will be logging every day and my goal is to be very active! Feel free to add me!
  • GoForLew
    GoForLew Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm Lauren from Ohio, but getting ready to move to Florida in August. I'd love to be your friend on here! I just started on this site, too.
  • Averagerun
    Options
    Hi, I would like some more new friends . On the way to recovery from a running injury :)
  • GCchick
    GCchick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Nicole, I'm 29 and fully commuting to losing the weight this year. I'm down nearly 30 lbs about 80ish more to go! I would love to add some friends to help motivate and help me want to use mfp more! Please add me! ????????????
  • tom_worrall
    tom_worrall Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Tom, 25 years old from the UK. 30ish pounds down already but struggling to shift the last few!! looking for some motivation to get me over the finish line!
  • Doomeczka
    Doomeczka Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm Dominika, 21 years old from Poland :) looking for some new friends. Just started my health journey :)
  • JEBx3
    JEBx3 Posts: 6
    Options
    Could really use some friends on mfp. I have lost over 40 lbs on a low carb, moderate protein,high fat diet through a medically monitored weight loss clinic. I have more than 100 lbs to go so I am here for the long haul. I log daily and use fibit scale and one.
  • npeery
    npeery Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am always open to new friends. :) I log daily with fitbit and digifit with my heart rate monitor. So far I am down 11 pounds with 26-30 more to go.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    My name is Jennie. I'm not new on here, but my journey is taking a long time. I can use all the support I can get! Anyone please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • FabulousJaime
    FabulousJaime Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm not new - haven't been on in 2 years! I'm beginning my weight loss journey again. MFP and the support of others helped me lose 45 lbs the last time. I'm ready do this again. Good luck to you all!!
  • arijo7
    arijo7 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My name is Arionna. I'm 5'5''. My current weight is 155 and my goal weight is to reach 135. I would love to have support and to support others throughout our journeys! Feel free to add :)
  • mehwhatever
    mehwhatever Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ashley, I've got about 60 pounds to lose and I have PCOS so that makes things a bit more difficult. Friends would be great! Please add me!
  • lizbomb81
    lizbomb81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys :) I'm new to the community part of this site, I've used the calorie tracking part in the past but never religiously... I'm restarting up now and I've starting weighing and logging EVERYTHING and I've lost like 5 pounds pretty quickly! I've never had that as motivation to keep going before so I feel like I'll be using this more seriously now :)
    I'm 20, 5'7 and 180lbs, not really sure how much I want to lose. I carry my weight pretty well so I'm hoping to end up maybe somewhere in the 150s.
    Anyways I have no friends on here so I've added a bunch of you all, feel free to add me as well!
  • wonderwomen888
    Options
    Hello Laura, 38 started today,
    Have about 60lbs to lose.
  • arsenalchick
    Options
    Hi all 34 from UK looking for worldwide MFP buddies ive never calorie counted beforev but so far ive found it easy especially with the bar code scanner I was shocked to have lost 6lbs so fast
    Please feel free to add me as im new here and its more fun to diet n keep fit with fellow buddies
  • JassiBear
    JassiBear Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm nice I don't bite, but I am opinionated.
    Add me :)!
    I'm relatively new!
  • suefromgraysWECHANGED
    suefromgraysWECHANGED Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Im sue and just got to goal.
    This is a great site and i couldnt have done it without support.
    Best of luck
    :-)
  • KimbaCan
    KimbaCan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!
    Welcome and nice to meet you.
    I'm new, just trying to practice tracking food and exercise and make that a habit first.
    For me, baby steps. I'll be glad to meet friends and have fun with it on the way.
    Thanks.
  • msnterprize
    Options
    Hi im 42 yr old i have lost 150. Need to lose another 50 and im looking for some buddies to get me over that last hump. Add me please!
  • WonderWoman1992
    Options
    Add me WonderWoman199:), I'm a 21 year old college graduate that's taking another class in order to transfer. I started using this app when I was 145 and now I'm 136 goal weight is 130 at least for a start.