My 16 week transformation- before and after pics

Options

Replies

• BaseballMom18
    Options
    HEY HOW ARE THINGS GOING? YOU SHOULD BE ON 21 WEEKS INTO TRANSFORMATION!!

:smile:

I am actually down another 5 lbs since I stopped working with my trainer, so I am super excited about that! I'm still working out and eating as healthy as possible, I do splurge every once in a while. I am currently training for my 1st 1/2 marathon in April, my goal is to just finish because I haven't ran more than a 5K before. I am also possibly going to do a triathalon in July, both of these things are something I would have dreamed of doing before I lost weight!
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    This is WAY inspiring for me... I just started a 16 week program at a gym where I live on Monday! I'm bigger than you were when you started, but if I have losses in weight and inches similar to what you had I shall be very happy indeed! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for your comments, I never imagined in a million year I would inspire so many when I started my journey! You can do it, BELIEVE in yourself and take it one day at a time. I'm here to support you if I can help in any way!

Hugs,
    Christy
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    I only have a few things at home in the way of equipment and nothing big- I have some weights, kettle bells, jump rope and that's about it besides my Gazelle. I also just got Zumba for Wii and have a couple other exercise Wii games not to mentions exercise DVDS. Lots of things my trainer had me do, I didn't have to use equpment.

Some things that I do at home are:
    1. jumping jacks or jumping rope
    2. push-ups (regular, incline, decline)
    3. step-ups on a chair
    4. tricep dips (chair dips)
    5. stationary lunges or squats (with weights)
    6. calf raises
    7. bicep curls, hammer curls, etc.
    8. using a aerobic step start on top and then jump into squat, then jump back on top step (feet together)
    9. using step again with riser- one leg up on step and squat, do this on both sides

Hope that helps some!

Hugs,
    Christy
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    Here is a link to a great leg workout from one of trainers at Hitch Fit where I did my training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RbDfB2az5I
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Oooh i love your legs! Congrats
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and most of all, so HAPPY!! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • ladycalledamy
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! and I love the hair :)
  • kyliedurnan
    kyliedurnan Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing ! congrats!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Amazing :O
  • kpr804
    kpr804 Posts: 4
    Options
    You go girl! I'm happy for you....keep it up...
  • Athena76
    Athena76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go great job!
  • student0007
    student0007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your hard work and determination has certainly paid off! GOOD FOR YOU!
  • tameekag
    tameekag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Your results are outstanding. You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing your success and inspiring us!
  • GroovyRN
    GroovyRN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep up and never never quit! You look amazing...:flowerforyou:
  • puddle140
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome. Pat yourself on the back. :flowerforyou:
  • AussieFirebird
    AussieFirebird Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW - you look HOT!!!! Great job - congrats with your win and best wishes for the next round. You dont need luck - you've got determination!!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look FANTASTIC and like a completely different person! Such inspiration! Thanks again! Keep up the great work!
  • asm03
    asm03 Posts: 16
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself!!! Awesome!
  • Blondwootz
    Blondwootz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Great job! This post shows me I can do it. I have 17 weeks till my goal and 35 pounds to lose. This is proof of the change you can accomplish if you set your mind to it. You should be be proud of yourself!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wowwwww...amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!