What do you think?

Well I've recently been wondering .. How do people feel about teeth? I know it's a weird question but like is crooked teeth a turn off? Even if there healthy ... And how do guys feel about a woman's teeth and how do the woman feel? Would you be able to accept the person with there flaws and all?
I personally don't mind as long as there healthy and your happy and confident in your self I actually find that more attractive when someone can take something like that and just be so confident about it! :)
How do you guys feel? Please share!! And thank you :)

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    I have a gap. I don't give a flying eff about someone's opinion on it unless they are paying for my dental bills.
  • I have a gap. I don't give a flying eff about someone's opinion on it unless they are paying for my dental bills.

Agreed! But you know people these days always judging ...
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    How crooked are we talking about? I personally don't mind, but in reality very very crooked teeth maybe a turn off for both sides, but I'm talking about really really crooked teeth. Something like this perhaps?

http://sebastopolorthodontics.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/crowding-2.jpg
  • minionmichjourney
    minionmichjourney Posts: 1,571 Member
    There is too much vanity over teeth. I prefer to see teeth that are your own
    Rather than all the implants and veneers that people spend thousands getting done.
    Otherwise we all end up looking generic.. although i had a neighbour and her teeth
    Were bad and she should have got them fixed for her self confidence..
    she really hated her teeth.
  • Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    I have a gap. I don't give a flying eff about someone's opinion on it unless they are paying for my dental bills.

Agreed! But you know people these days always judging ...
    I don't think its about judging someone, its about what someone finds attractive. Me its not a big deal as long as it appears your taking care of your teeth. If they are crooked and nasty then yeah tuts a turn off lol