5'1 - 5'2 ladies whats your goal weight :)

Options

Replies

• lexicon4mybooks
    Options
    I am 5'2" and weigh 102 lbs today. I am 56 years old and most of my weight is my abdomen. I am happy with my weight but would like to get more toned. I want a butt it has disappeared and is in my stomach. Very difficult to find pants with big waist compared to butt.
    I find children's jeans fit if they have adjustable waist but then they are too short.
    I think I look and feel best when I am between 96 to 102 lbs. 106 and I start feeling chunky.
    I am a medium frame wrist 6 and 1/8". Short torso so anything happening in torso seems exaggerated.
    My goal is to gain a butt and lose the waist.
    After menopause I got up to 124lbs. I did not feel good about myself at that weight. I felt like I was carrying a heavy load. I quit drinking drinks with sugar and went back to unsweet iced tea as my drink of choice. The weight just fell off with that one change. Now it is all about distribution. Oh also not big up top.
  • carob1987
    Options
    Almost 27 years old with a goal weight of 96-98lbs (what I've typically weighed since age 18). I am 5'1, with a pretty small frame and thin limbs. Typically eat around 1600-2000 calories a day and exercise about 4-5x/week (elliptical, treadmill, stair mill, climbing, fitness blender videos, and dailey method classes). However, I reached 104lbs several months ago when I started working nights. It took me forever to loose 2 lbs and get to 102. You can really see the few extra lbs in my face and tummy area. I'm thinking the weird sleep schedule and middle of the night snacks are doing me in.
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Bumping this great thread. I'm 32 years old, 5'2 and 147 pounds. I want to get to 135. If I can get to 132 I'd be thrilled. But to be honest, anything under 140 would be amazing for me because I haven't been there in over 5 years. I love how motivating this community is!
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and 34 - my goal weight is 130 :) I am 170 right now so still a bit to go!
  • oheysummer
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and a half, and my goal is 105lb, now I'm 130lb :smile:
  • lakcor5
    lakcor5 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and weigh a whopping 185 lbs, my goal is 125-30 lbs. Over the past 10 years I've gained 40 lbs, my last pregnancy 7 years ago really helped me gain alot of that weight. I carry alot of it around my waist and chest area so I look very top heavy. I would love to hit my goal one short goal after another. I figure 5 lbs a month would be an ideal short term goal. Self motivation! :)
  • prep2fit
    prep2fit Posts: 2
    Options
    am 5'1and some, fluctuate between 115-119lbs. I want to shed 10lbs but that is really difficult as my hubby says am just fine. my family say I work out a lot and would look sick if I lost more weight
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    In the end the scale doesn't freaking matter nor does it define you. I replied to this thread back in November 2012 being proud I was 111lbs and 13% BF. At least I thought I was. I was thin, too thin and weaker than I am now. I actually didn't like the way I looked after losing 20+ lbs. Today I'm back to 135lbs after bulking twice to put on muscle and only a size bigger than that 111lb girl. I'm much stronger mentally and physically today than I was then and that's a hell of a lot more important than some random number. It's good to have goals but don't get wrapped up in the idea that once you get there you'll be perfectly happy.
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sabrina9224
    Options
    I'm 5'2, and currently weigh 117 lbs. I'm a size 5 in jeans. My goal weight is 110 lbs, but I mostly just want to tone my stomach and thighs. I'm a soccer player, and so my thighs are muscly but I have some inner thigh fat I want to get rid of.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 37 years old. A year ago I was around 110 lbs and I felt great. (trying to get back there now..LOL)
  • jlp19771
    jlp19771 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I am 5'2", 36 (37 next week) and my goal weight is 130 lbs. Most BMI calculators say that I should be anywhere between 110-135 lbs. I am shooting for 130 right now and I will regroup when I get there.
  • MrsPediford3
    MrsPediford3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" (age 44) and the goal for me is 130 lbs. About 7 years ago I weighed 120 lbs. and a size 7 and it didn't look very healthy on me. I don't want to be a stick - I want to keep my curves so I will stick to my goal.
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    5'2" here. My goal started was 115lbs, now I'm 110 lbs. :) So yay. Still working on getting those abs.
  • carinthea
    carinthea Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just a suggestion, but use a different tool than the BMI. It's becoming more unused in the medical community as it doesn't take into account individual builds. I've done the BMI on at least 300 people, and I remember that only 2 have ever been in the healthy weight range! And they looked very thin.
    Anyway I'm 5'1.5". Started at 240lbs ish, currently 175, aiming for 160 and see how it feels. I'm hoping ill know when I get there, but think ill be happy around that.

Do wish that the BMI not being used in the medical community were the case. I am 5ft (barely), currently weigh 223lbs, started 21 months at 368lbs, and would love to get down to 120lbs eventually, but anything under 200lbs would make me happy in the interim. I am waiting for an operation and being the weight I am was told that my BMI was too high and therefore had to suffer through a series of further tests to please the anaesthetist. In hospitals in the UK the BMI is currently the only measure they use for acceptable weight when it comes to operations. Under 200lbs would make me under 40 BMI (while not healthy it's not morbidly obese).
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    my target is when the mirror says I'm done.
  • torid10
    torid10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and had a goal weight of 118, I'm at 114 right now and I'm happy here, but would love to put on a few lbs in muscle. So, I would be happy somewhere between 115-120. For me right now, it's more about how my clothes fit.

I am the same way as you! i have a goal of 118, previously my lowest weight was 120 then college happened. I felt like I would have needed to lose more than 2 pounds but who knows until i get back there!
  • Ludka13
    Ludka13 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    5'2" shooting for 130 pounds. Ideal weight is probably lower than that but I will reevaluate when I get down to 130. In college I was 100, don't think I'm going to be able to reproduce that.
  • Meranda29
    Meranda29 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I was 133 last week at weigh in. My goal weight is somewhere around 115-120 for my frame. I'm pear shaped and wear a size 6 or 8 petite in pants and XS-S top.

I can fit into a smaller size pant, but they don't really fit me as well. I've learned that as much as I *want* to be a size 4 and can get those pants on....they don't look good on me. I look much slimmer in a little larger pant as the fabric isn't pulling.