Not new but back!!! Need Friends

Options

Replies

• bexxxster
    bexxxster Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! :) You're all welcome to add me, looking for motivational friends! :)
  • mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Im on here 400 days and lost/gain/lost.no change - 225... .im not resetting my account.. feel free to add.. im going to get back to 208 and keep logging each day..then on to sub 200.
  • aftonavila
    Options
    I'm new as well. Let's be friends!
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Add me,I just started back ,had surgrey in Dec. And gained 15 pity pounds.....time to get it off of me!
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on every day. I don't always post, but I will comment. I need to lose about 40 pounds! :flowerforyou:
  • lulu1460
    Options
    You can add me if you want!
  • RostandFL
    Options
    I'm back and not so new...just completely forgot about the site since last April! LOL Back and serious! Keep up with me and I will with whoever wants to chat and exchange thoughts! Good luck to us all!
  • GloriaAnn72
    GloriaAnn72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too, I would love more friends!:laugh:
  • mzco14
    mzco14 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Add me; I'm back for a second time too
  • storyofe
    storyofe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I originally started at the beginning of the year. then fell off the wagon.
    now im back.
    i'd love some friends on here to share goals and motivation with!
    feel free to add me
  • isaiah4031a
    isaiah4031a Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am new also :)

Also I see lots of people have banners at the bottom of their post saying how much they need to lose but is there something showing what I would like to gain :)
  • gotonenerveleft
    gotonenerveleft Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new here and only have a handful of friends. Looking for more also. New to MFP but not new to dieting.
  • leahc_015
    Options
    i just started as well. I run, lift, and try my best at clean eating. I am a 24 year old office admin and would love some like minded friends so that we can help motivate each other! Anyone out there, add me:)
  • Iron_girl11
    Options
    I've just started and need friends to motivate me throughout the journey :))
    feel free to add me everyone :wink:
  • Dani_M_1984
    Dani_M_1984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm starting again after having a few false starts and could be doing with some help too. :)
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. 16718172.png
  • ScoobyM34
    Options
    Anybody on here, feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday, (have a 92? day streak going) and I don't plan on stopping!
  • lizk710
    lizk710 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me as well. I could always use more motivation and support! I love reading and commenting on others' efforts and progress. I log daily, no exceptions!
  • Danyloz
    Danyloz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been a member of fitness pal for a while and when I gave it real effort it worked really well, unfortunately somewhere I fell off the wagon and straight into a cake and candy river. I am back AGAIN to really try and reach my goals. Sadly tho many of my friends list ( all except 2) have not logged on in months. So if you would like support in your weight loss journey and like to give support to others please feel free to send me a friends request.
  • RunBenny
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I'm new here as well and still trying to get a feel for MFP... feel free to add me!