Options
    my starting weight in Jan 2008

this was at my heaviest 170 lbs

IMG_0125.jpg

This is me now at around 109-110

1290981176355.jpg
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    WOW EVERYONE LOOKS SOOO GREAT!!! CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THERE~ & WITH SEEING ALL OF YOU- I KNW IT CAN BE DONE!!! THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!!! ITS GOTTA FEEL GREAT TO PROVE TO YOURSELF & EVERYONE ELSE HOW STRONG & DETERMINED YOU ALL ARE!!! =D <333
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    BEFORE
    142597_5204.jpg

DURING
    142597_9738.jpg

COMPARISON PHOTO
    142597_290.jpg

Stomach Photo Taken Jan. 15, 2011
    142597_3763.jpg

FACE
    142597_7326.jpg

It has taken me almost exactly a year to lose 67 lbs. I only have 13 to go to get to my goal weight.
    I love this site and I love seeing everyone's pics.
    Congrats to all the ones who have succeeded in this journey and good luck to the ones just starting out.

Dani :flowerforyou:

We are almost the same. I am 5ft2inches and I was 226 at the birth of my last kiddo. I am now at 205 and can't wait to get this weight off
  • summerbert
    Options
    Thank you very much! Even at this weight tho, i'm not in the healthy BMI range for my height. 125 is my goal for health...and looks :tongue:

I am right there with you that is mine as well
  • summerbert
    Options
    Hi everyone! Though I am not new to My Fitness Pal (I've been using it on my iPhone for quite some time) I am new to the community! I love looking at before & afters, & congrats to all of you who have lost, & those who will be losing in the future!

I used to be 200lbs, as a 20 year old girl, it definitely gets to you. I literally just wanted to stay inside & hide behind a computer all day. It was the only place I felt like I wasn't being judged about my weight. Until one day, something clicked; I was sick of being the "fat" girl. Now, 3 years later, I'm a healthy 133lbs. I feel amazing & my social life is better than ever. I have confidence & for once, feel good about myself. :happy:

My apologies for the pictures being rather large & blurry (They are pictures of pictures, lol)

Before: 200lbs
    2csgw8w.jpg

After: 133lbs
    2054h7d.jpg
    xg0chk.jpg

You look fantastic!!!!!!
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Here's one!

I was recently on my friend's fb, and saw an old pic of me from summer 08' (before I was even pregnant with my 2nd child eek!)

Before: 244lbs.
    Goal Reached March 2010: 135lbs.
    Maintaining (since then): 134lbs.

summer 08'

mebiiig.jpg

last weekend

DSC030061.jpg

WOW. This is seriously impressive. You are truly inspiring.
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    wow! inspirational! how tall are you?
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Though I am not new to My Fitness Pal (I've been using it on my iPhone for quite some time) I am new to the community! I love looking at before & afters, & congrats to all of you who have lost, & those who will be losing in the future!

I used to be 200lbs, as a 20 year old girl, it definitely gets to you. I literally just wanted to stay inside & hide behind a computer all day. It was the only place I felt like I wasn't being judged about my weight. Until one day, something clicked; I was sick of being the "fat" girl. Now, 3 years later, I'm a healthy 133lbs. I feel amazing & my social life is better than ever. I have confidence & for once, feel good about myself. :happy:

My apologies for the pictures being rather large & blurry (They are pictures of pictures, lol)

Before: 200lbs
    2csgw8w.jpg

After: 133lbs
    2054h7d.jpg
    xg0chk.jpg

You look fantastic!!!!!!

wow! inspirational! how tall are you?
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    how do i post pics?
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow, this thread was a great idea, I can't wait to join you all! Well done all of you, you all look confident, happy and HOT! Thank you for keeping me inspired 8:o)
  • keepitoff99
    Options
    Wow!!! These pictures are Incredible!! :flowerforyou:

Can't wait to post my photos in the near future!! Keep up the good work eveyone.
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    AMAZING.....ALL of them....CONGRATS!:drinker:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    fab pics everyone!
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    how do i post pics?

you can go to www.photobucket.com and download your pictures and use the IMG one but lower case the IMG in the beginning and the end of it and post iy up here and it show up =P
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for posting before & after pics! Such inspiration to keep this healthy lifestyle up! :) You all look amazing!
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh ,, you look great !!! WOW
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is sooo encouraging! :)
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love this thread, awesome idea!
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!