Any short people out there 5'5" or under?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• damman45631
    Options
    Hey dude I am 6 ft but I feel short around my son who is almost 6' 4" and he is good looking too. You know come to think of it the mail man was a tall good looking dude too.

Good luck to you man!

Richard
  • desidieter
    desidieter Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm 5'1" ...actually, I'm probably 5 feet exactly, but I just say I'm 5'1" and no one seems to question it, so there ya go. :tongue:
  • mwcontois
    mwcontois Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have lost almost 10 pounds in the last 4 weeks or so. 150 is my goal weight as well, which still exceeds recommended BMI but if I was 150 I would be back where I was in my late 20's so that has to be good!
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5. I looked fine in the 150's but I was happiest at 135.
  • mlillizard2
    Options
    Yes, I am 5'2 and trying to lose about 75 pounds. Tall people do NOT have a clue about how much harder it is to carry every single pound!
  • judeveg
    judeveg Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4.6 the point 6 is very important!
  • jacqueline7599
    jacqueline7599 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 1/2 inch :( I gain 10lbs looks like 20 on me. I need to lose total of 75lbs. Last I checked a week ago I had lost 8lbs in 3 weeks. I'm like a oompa loompa
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    lmao, as this conversation came up at my doctor's office when I was commenting on how tall I feel lately at 5'5" - it seems that lately there are a whole lot of people shorter than me... She (at about 5' even) told me I was about model height... :tongue:

I remember when I was always the shortest growing up... go figure...
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and shooting for 135, but reconsidering that 145 might look better on me. Guess we'll find out :D
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 here...

CW: 222
    GW: 150 ish
  • skinnyginny792
    skinnyginny792 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm 5'1". I am 134 (according to home scales which means the medical scales are 4 pounds higher...ugh!) but I started at 159. I almost teetered over the edge for me (which meant I had to buy a whole new wardrobe..now that I'm not working...not good!)
    I am doing a muli-pronged approach to weight loss. do the 1200 calorie diet with MFP, drink two Dr. Oz green drinks a week for breakfast because I get bored with breakfast choices really easy and this helps me break it up and revs up metabolism, and I take carcinia cambogia ( which gives me a feeling of satisfaction and calmness that keeps me from doing unnecessary snacking..I'm a stress eater.) and I'm exercising everyday. 20 minutes of brisk walking at night (my mom had heart surgery so I'm taking care of her and can't leave her right now), and doing TTap (teresa tapps 15 minute workout plus..I've been doing that a long time, and doing three of Donovan Green's couch potato, and two knee injury and back pain workouts (chair exercises). I'm sloooooooooowwwwing losing weight. Sigh. with all that.Don't. Don't. Don't tell me to do anything else. LOL!
  • bluecat145
    bluecat145 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    5'4 girl (I've never considered myself short. I now have a new thing to be self conscious on).
    SW:140ish
    CW:107
    GW: absolutely no clue
  • alice_schmalice
    alice_schmalice Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My constant lament in life is that the world is made for people 5'4" and taller. Chairs are never comfortable so I'm always sitting on my feet, one leg tucked under. Clothes never fit right. Cabinets... Don't even get me started!

I'm 5'2" started out at 188 in January. Joined here a month ago and went from 175.5 to 168. I lost 7.5 lbs and a boyfriend! Lol

Add me as your friend if you want support
    xo
    Alice
  • lizzawomp
    lizzawomp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There was a time when I was taller than some of the boys in junior high.

I was one of the tallest girls in my elementary school, and then I got to 6th grade and stopped gaining any height.

My driver's license says I'm 5'2", but that's a lie. I'm 5'1" in shoes. I've gotten really good at climbing on things to reach higher places.
  • AnnieS1970
    Options
    I am 5 foot 3 inches tall and some how I think I have a much better chance to take off my extra weight than I do to have a growth spurt at 43 lol.
  • ringaroundrosi
    Options
    I'm a shortie! Lol 5'3 current weight 180 d: feel free to add me anyone! I've been a lurker on here & wish to have friends (:
  • way2fasts
    Options
    5'5" just got serious about getting into shape, starting at 170 looking to get back to 140
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 4 / 163 cm, CW 127 lbs / 58 kg. Anyone can add me, short or tall :)