What was your NSV this week?

Options

Replies

• fmpro
    fmpro Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I fit into size 38 slacks yesterday! When I started this journey I wore a 52. My XL shirts are starting to feel too large.
  • ButterButtLou
    Options
    Wanted cereal, my old friend, at 11 p.m. I had herbal tea instead! Go me
  • rausharvey
    rausharvey Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I work full time at my uni so everyone was gone this summer and now that they are back at school, everyone asks me if i lost weight and I'm just like "meh, yea it's w/e" but on the inside I'm like HECK YEAAAAAAAAAASSSSS I did :)
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    Realized I'm "this close" to my thighs no longer rubbing together. (Before the MFP meanies pounce on me, this is a comfort thing, not vanity)
  • daynation
    daynation Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My "oh my gosh that is a huge muffin top" on my pants became "they seem bit tight" muffin top.

Also, I am back to healthier eating.
  • tr3kkie9rl
    tr3kkie9rl Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Didn't "binge sample" while baking cake and cookies last night. Self control is improving, yay!
  • tr3kkie9rl
    tr3kkie9rl Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Realized I'm "this close" to my thighs no longer rubbing together. (Before the MFP meanies pounce on me, this is a comfort thing, not vanity)

I get it!! I use baby powder on that area, also because tend to sweat there and constant chafing + sweat = extreme discomfort!
    Or this also works well: http://www.monistat.com/products/complete-care/chafing-relief-powder-gel?gclid=CNLe8r77uMACFYZaMgodhDUAJA
  • nixdieting
    nixdieting Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    One of my husband's friends who was in the samba band that they both play in saw me for the first time in a couple of months and said 'Wow, you're disappearing!' :)
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options

I get it!! I use baby powder on that area, also because tend to sweat there and constant chafing + sweat = extreme discomfort!
    Or this also works well: http://www.monistat.com/products/complete-care/chafing-relief-powder-gel?gclid=CNLe8r77uMACFYZaMgodhDUAJA

I will try that thanks!
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Bench press was a new PR at 162.5 lbs.
    Deadlift was a new PR at 245 lbs.
    Squat was a new PR at 220 lbs.

My body weight is 167 lbs.
  • LegendOfErin
    LegendOfErin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Logging my food on MFP and putting in effort again.
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    This is a two part NSV:
    1) I went shopping at a store that I've never been able to buy more than earrings at and
    2) I wasn't even the largest size they offer!

This has been happening a lot lately. My favourite part about it is how budget friendly these stores are compared to plus size specialty stores!
  • deannster1
    deannster1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

I can't wait until I'm at this stage and can wear a dress comfortably! Good on you! In the meantime, baby powder or body glide. That or I wear leggings with everything.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Had a very busy week, ate out a lot, but still managed to stay under calories, praise God. Which also means I logged my food which I wasn't sure I'd be able to do.
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I bought a new pair of tracksuit trousers in a size smaller. The old ones are going in the bin!!
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Picked up some weights and started SL5X5, and my husband has decided to lift with me!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,950 Member
    Options
    I ran for 20 minutes for the first time without stopping to walk. I almost cried I was so happy - I had no idea I could do that. 1.9 miles :D
  • mearsy88
    mearsy88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This won't sound to amazing but today is the first time I felt full! I was having my lunch and had my sandwich and crisps and took one look at my Special K biscuits and was like I really can't eat this now. So I saved them to enjoy with a cup of tea on my break ???? any other day I could of eaten my lunch and about a million biscuits and still want more!!!
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I ran for 20 minutes for the first time without stopping to walk. I almost cried I was so happy - I had no idea I could do that. 1.9 miles :D

Yeah! This. I want to do this! One day I'll do this! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • suga1018
    suga1018 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Completed C25K week 5 day 2...5 min walk, 8 min jog, 5 min walk, 8 min jog, 5 min walk. I almost convinced myself to not even try, but I did it. I quit smoking 6 weeks ago, and what a difference it has made! So proud of myself, and all of you also! woo hooo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!