Office Treat - Cake

Options
2»

Replies

• lizzybathory
    Options
    Good on you! Whether or not you need the sugar and calories in your diet, the least you can do is to spend them more wisely than on grocery store cake. :)

If what you're wanting is a healthy treat, I suggest some cold, sweet grapes. So sweet, so juicy, still pretty good for you. Or maybe a good guacamole snack, with some baked chips?

If what you want is something indulgent, that will at least be a more worthwhile use of those calories, I'd go for a piece of toast slathered with Nutella and banana slices. Mmm.
  • lizzybathory
    Options
    Also, just chipping in again to say that grocery store cake is SUCH BULL**** it needed another reply from me. Seriously. If you're going to eat the sugar, eat something mf'ing delicious, at least.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    wine, homemade banana nut bread, wine, banana cream pudding, wine

And also wine, amirite?
  • pinkphish
    Options
    wine and chocolate!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Not sure why you need help not eating food that tastes like crap but here's what I would eat: Chocolate, peanut butter, chocolate and peanut butter, ice cream, delicious cookies and cakes, pizza...tired of typing delicious options to shi**y cake. But you get the picture.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Brownie brittle, cheesecake, chocolate truffles....I could go on...
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Pass on the crappy grocery store cake so you can have wine and gelato tonight

This is my plan...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Also, just chipping in again to say that grocery store cake is SUCH BULL**** it needed another reply from me. Seriously. If you're going to eat the sugar, eat something mf'ing delicious, at least.

:laugh:
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I take it if I'm being "forced" to and immediately throw it in the garbage so I'm not tempted to eat it.
    Works on all levels....
  • jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Pass on the crappy grocery store cake so you can have wine and gelato tonight

QFT
    If anyone would know, it'd be you!:drinker:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Drinkin' that wine and smokin' them tweeds
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Shoprite cake is the bomb, though
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Brownie brittle, cheesecake, chocolate truffles....I could go on...
    Please do!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Not sure why you need help not eating food that tastes like crap but here's what I would eat: Chocolate, peanut butter, chocolate and peanut butter, ice cream, delicious cookies and cakes, pizza...tired of typing delicious options to shi**y cake. But you get the picture.

Did somebody say chocolate and peanut butter? Sign me up.