How many people do you have on your ignore list

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Based on your history of forum topics, I'd say you're a little too involved with the social aspects of this site. This isn't high school, sweetie. It's time to step bask.

You just got added on my ignore list.bye bye:laugh:

That's an ornery underaged puppy in a pink bow

I'm happy to say that I've parented two children with more maturity. One is about to turn 10.

Yup. Same with my 8 y.o.

We should set them up. They can start the next generation of intelligent life.

Sure, she's allowed to date when she's 30

Perfect. Mine is allowed to date around the same time. A courtship sounds good.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Well I've blocked one person because he kept sending me unsolicited sexual innuendos

Same. No wait, there were two...same reason. But I've been around since 2008, so it was bound to happen eventually.

I was going to say none but actually think it's two due to weird pms.
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Zero
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    tumblr_mjzatprBOf1rvez7qo8_r1_250_zps10a3592f.gif
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Based on your history of forum topics, I'd say you're a little too involved with the social aspects of this site. This isn't high school, sweetie. It's time to step bask.

That's an ornery underaged puppy in a pink bow

I'm happy to say that I've parented two children with more maturity. One is about to turn 10.

Yup. Same with my 8 y.o.

We should set them up. They can start the next generation of intelligent life.

Sure, she's allowed to date when she's 30

Perfect. Mine is allowed to date around the same time. A courtship sounds good.

Cheers
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    None.
  • _Tink_
    Based on your history of forum topics, I'd say you're a little too involved with the social aspects of this site. This isn't high school, sweetie. It's time to step back.

Tink runs with a fun crew. Ignore them and all you will have to talk about around here is food and diet and exercise and stuff. How boring!!!
    :

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    How often do you use the like button?
    Do you browse other peoples pictures?
    Is this Facebook?

Just get those out in one thread, OP.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Also none, for as quickly as I get annoyed by all forms of less than intelligent life, I have yet to hit the limit on the amount of derp I can tolerate before you must be removed from my existence.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    its funny that few other people on my ignore list answered this thread :laugh: well I put you on ignore list for a reason so I am just going to ignore you.not curious to see your coments:drinker:

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

This reminds me of when kids say they are going to give someone the silent treatment and tell others they are giving someone the silent treatment but will eventually get frustrated because no one cares. :laugh:

stanleynod.gif
    Yeah, I'm sure she's not clicking on those "ignore list" comments. For someone who's so pre-occupied with being ignored via text/phone, I find that hard to believe.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    There is an ignore list?? How do I add OP to it is a burning question for me .... or maybe :indifferent:
    :laugh:
    Back to important things like trying to eat healthy and manage my weight
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    There is an ignore list?? How do I add OP to it is a burning question for me .... or maybe :indifferent:
    :laugh:
    Back to important things like trying to eat healthy and manage my weight

See the arrow next to my username?

<

Click on that and it'll give you a drop down menu with an option to "ignore user." Don't ignore me though. I'm delightful. :wink:
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    its funny that few other people on my ignore list answered this thread :laugh: well I put you on ignore list for a reason so I am just going to ignore you.not curious to see your coments:drinker:

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

This reminds me of when kids say they are going to give someone the silent treatment and tell others they are giving someone the silent treatment but will eventually get frustrated because no one cares. :laugh:

stanleynod.gif
    Yeah, I'm sure she's not clicking on those "ignore list" comments. For someone who's so pre-occupied with being ignored via text/phone, I find that hard to believe.

Anyone want to put odds on a mean people thread?
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    zero
  • _Tink_

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

stanleynod.gif

Really, isn't that what this is?
  • its funny that few other people on my ignore list answered this thread :laugh: well I put you on ignore list for a reason so I am just going to ignore you.not curious to see your coments:drinker:

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

stanleynod.gif

LOL,what a coincidence ,The person who said ``I'm sure she`s not clicking on those ignore list comments``is also one of the people on my ignore list.The only reason I saw the comment was ``SunofaBeach14``quoted your comment:laugh: .Ofcourse I am not clicking on those ignore list comments as I put all of you there for a reason.what would be the point of putting you on ignore list in the first place if list if I am going to click on it.lol and don't bother quote this comment since I wont care to see your comment since yout on my ignore list
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Sunofabeach, you gotta try harder.