Favorite NEW food of the WEEK!

Options
ChubbyBunny
ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
Mine is currently Motts Pomegranate applesauce.
It's got a kick to it! I am not a traditional applesauce kid.
:tongue:

What is a new food you tried that is now a new favorite?

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    Options

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Tostitos southwestern ranch dip. Awesome with veggies.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Well, believe it or not, ASPARAGUS!!!! I would never try the stuff before! We made some on the grill on Sunday and now I want it EVERYDAY! :bigsmile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

Is that the one usually down the chip row that looks like creamy salsa?
  • ginabena74
    Options
    Paul Newmans Light Honey Mustard dressing, I love it on anything and everything. It is 70 calories for 2tbsp, but I have found that 1 tbsp does the trick most of the time.
    It is super yummy!
  • RedCurls
    RedCurls Posts: 56
    Options
    Food City had a sale on the Weight Watcher's Smart Ones frozen meals... I love em... I bring them to work with me for lunch and sometimes I eat one when I get home from work before I go and work out. I have tried a lot of frozen meals and I usually don't like them that much but so far I have really enjoyed every one of these I have tried. They are pretty yummy!
  • RedCurls
    RedCurls Posts: 56
    Options

I love this stuff too... I haven't tried it with Veggies though.. good idea. I love it warmed the most... last time I had it I chopped up some Jalapeno's and added them to it... it was so good!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options

i like the motts pear apple sauce, but yet i hate pears, :grumble: hmmmm......

as for fave food for this week........its a toss between Healthy Choices Asian Inspired Sweet &Spicy Orange Zest Chicken or Klondikes Slim a Bear 100 calorie Ice Cream Sandwiches (taste like regular, and they're not even skimpy in size)
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Oh yeah..I have TWO! :laugh:

The other is Walden Farms Sweet Onion salad dressing. ZERO calories...ZERO Fat...Zero everything except sodium. I triple love it!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I love the Alexia brand of potato products in the freezer section. They make a variety of different things like Oven Fries, Oven Reds with parmesan, roasted garlic and olive oil (Had those last night! YUMMY!)

I just bought the Alexia yukon gold julienne fries with sea salt! They are baked and you can have 24 fries for 130 cals, 3.5 g fat (0 saturated!), 180 mg sodium! Not bad at all to satisfy a french fry craving. I can enjoy this type better because grease upsets my stomach now that I don't eat it much.

Also, the new Pineapple Upside Down flavor of Yoplait Lite! MMM tastes like dessert! :wink:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Also, the new Pineapple Upside Down flavor of Yoplai Lite! MMM tastes like dessert! :wink:

I still have to find this!!!!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Well, believe it or not, ASPARAGUS!!!! I would never try the stuff before! We made some on the grill on Sunday and now I want it EVERYDAY! :bigsmile:

I have also recenlty fell in love w/asparagus, i likemine roasted in the oven drizzled in EVOO with a splash of medeteranian sea salt mmmmmm *drool* the only problem is i am the only in my house who likes them, MORE FOR ME!!! :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Yea. Moderation is the key though. Very Addictive.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

I've heard of people using the "dips" as condiments.....and am thinking if I end up eating sandwiches again for school I may need to invest in some good ones.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Also, the new Pineapple Upside Down flavor of Yoplai Lite! MMM tastes like dessert! :wink:

I still have to find this!!!!

Ohhhh let me tell ya....the Pineapple Upside Down Cake is worth every single calorie (only 110). I'm super happy it's not 2000 a serving..because I think I'd eat it anyhow!:laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I am usually not a huge yogurt fan, but since I don't drink my dairy, I really need to step up and find it elsewhere....any DELICIOUS flavors would be more than accepted.
  • vanessadawn
    Options
    mmm I agree on the weight watchers frozen meals, and they are easy to add extra veggies too to make them extra filling!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Hmm, a dip made of ranch AND salsa (two of my fav condiments)...........dare I???? And the 100+ lbs I have lost will start climbing their way back onto my body! :laugh: :laugh: Nahhh, just teasing. If I can have self-control around Nutella, I can have self control around THAT!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I am usually not a huge yogurt fan, but since I don't drink my dairy, I really need to step up and find it elsewhere....any DELICIOUS flavors would be more than accepted.

Yes, the Yoplait Lite has a few great flavors. Definitely satisfies my "dessert" tooth sometimes. The Raspberry Cheesecake is good too and the Key Lime and the Boston Cream Pie.........mmmmm!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    fresh peaches are around lately so my fave recently (but not a new fave) is cottage cheese with fresh peaches on it...

jackie