• Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    All I own is thongs... *shrug*
    will you marry me?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Always commando in my bike shorts. Don't need any extra seams rubbing anywhere. Running shorts have a liner, so it's all i need. I used to do compression shorts, but i'm over that.
  • erbell3
    erbell3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all...way more comfortable and no panty lines ;)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I never wear underwear when working out. I don't like the cotton. It gets soaked. And I hate the panty lines.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I never wear underwear?
  • radimage
    radimage Posts: 99
    Options
    I'm sure if I wore a thong, that would keep me motivated while stair-stepping. ;-)
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Another vote for boy shorts.
  • h7463
    h7463 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    For me, it's not as much about the underwear...or none...but what I'm wearing on top of it. I can recommend Nike Legendary Slim Capris. Nothing will slip or slide for me under those, and the fabric on the ones I have, will not show anything. I hate wearing shorts for training, because I don't want to stick to the benches, and long pants get either too hot, or I keep stepping on the hem. The capris are perfect coverage for all, underwear or not.
  • fluffywelshsheep
    fluffywelshsheep Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    if your worry about 'showing' your pant lines then i think you doing it all wrong in the gym !!!

I have exercise/running pants
  • stillhere1981
    stillhere1981 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I usually wear a thong or the "cheekies" that victoria's secret sells. The cheekies lay flat, so you really don't see line under the yoga pants I wear to the gym. Maybe you should try something like that. I think they are more comfortable and cuter on my butt than a thong too.
  • DarkStarBurning
    DarkStarBurning Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Granny knickers or boyshorts... I can't be doing with thongs. The mere thought alone of flossing my *kitten* crack for 12 hours a day makes me wince.
  • Cheyenelikewyoming
    Cheyenelikewyoming Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to floss my *kitten* when I work out. Granny panties it is.:noway:
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Cotton thong, and I switch out as soon as my workout is over.

They do have panty liners for,thongs with wings, so you could go that route.

I understand the need for no panty lines- and I only work out with fellow ladies. It's how you present yourself to the world.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I go commando
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Personally if I do any jogging or jumping I have to wear a liner. Giving birth twice and age I'm sure. K exercises never helped me. I just wear the granny panties. Though I did tell my husband when I lose another 20 lbs I'll buy some thongs. LOL.

Worked in a factory once where a woman I knew wore a pair of bike shorts commando underneath. Remember the guys laughing because she had a big hole in her shorts. Yes we told her but embarrassed for her.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Seemless underwear. They make them for thongs, bikini, boy shorts and even granny panties.