I NEED MORE ACTIVE FRIENDS!

Replies

• lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    And anyone can add me also. :smile:
  • Please feel free to add me! More friends = more accountability, which is what I'm needing!
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Hi, I'm sending you a request. Please feel free to add me!
  • drewsiph_
    drewsiph_ Posts: 85 Member
    I'd love some more active friends – Be sure to Add Me!
  • Ninaj1986
    Ninaj1986 Posts: 8 Member
    I just recently cleaned up my list from several inactive users so feel free to request!
  • bluuu123
    bluuu123 Posts: 83
    I want more friends tooooooo

accountability + motivation + mutual support!!!

add me :)
  • moijo6
    moijo6 Posts: 121
    same here.. add me if you like :)
  • active is great! let's share
  • Odinisgod
    Odinisgod Posts: 46 Member
    Hopping on this bandwagon. Looking for active friends. Add me, y'all.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    I log on everyday. I used to be extremely active but when people stopped coming on and I stopped getting support, I also stopped giving it. Would love a reason to get back at being more motivating to others =D
  • herbmfp
    herbmfp Posts: 2
    I am reintroducing myself to MFP. I used it successfully a couple years ago with the old format but now it is limited to FB friends and email. I lost all my MFP friends and also lost motivation. Now I am back and welcome anyone who is wanting to really drop some weight. My goal is 198 and currently sitting at 290
  • cvaj09
    cvaj09 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm new here too! I love working out and I'm in here every day, add me! It's nice to see and meet other people that are also getting fit!
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    anyone add me.........................but be active
  • I am on here quite a bit as well. Feel free to add me and anyone else can add me also. I love fitness and just became a coach and will be starting some new challenges on clean eating and fitness if anyone is interested. Hope you all have a great day!
  • a1n4t
    a1n4t Posts: 6
    Feel free to add me :)

^^

71291571.png
  • I sent you a friend request!:) I am new on here and looking for active mfp friends as well. Have a great day everyone out there!!!:):)
  • mandifriesen
    mandifriesen Posts: 35 Member
    Totally looking for more friends to share the journey, I'm on daily, share feelings and comment often. so feel free to added me!
  • shyhandful7
    shyhandful7 Posts: 25 Member
    hi everyone! im a MFP addict ;) new friends welcome to add me :) have a good night!
  • Hi....Ive only been doing this for a month and I love this app.....but i would love to find friends to talk to along this lifelong journey as i am overweight and prediabetic due to removal of my pancreas this yr.!!! Oh, and I hate to cook anything more than a sandwich or breakfast!! :)
  • I love having updates on my feed and being able to hear about everybody's day, read their food diaries, etc.
    I love to motivate people and post encouraging "statuses."
    Needless to say, I'm addicted to mfp. I use it way more than facebook.
    I have a lot of friends already, but a lot of people on my list don't update too often, so I want to have more active people on my feed.
    let's be friends!
    :-)

My thoughts exactly, I'll add you now - anyone else reading this please feel free to add me too

Bex