Replies

• perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...great work!
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You have earned every bit of congratulations you receive. You're a strong person and an inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. You rock - and you look AMAZING! Yay for you! :flowerforyou:
  • nofoodforthemood
    Options
    3727931-3879_-_animated_gif_chuck_norris_dodgeball_thumbs_up_zps9bb8fd22.gif
  • igor11
    igor11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring. I'm so happy for you and that you're finally living your life. You have a lot of courage and a lot strength. I also live in MI so I know what you mean about treadmills and the terrible winter months. It's wonderful you never gave up. You should be so proud. Thank you for sharing your story
  • starseed777
    starseed777 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing. Shedding light on your journey lets us know that we too can achieve health.
  • Watson_20
    Watson_20 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Awesome. You're amazing. Congratulations. I've lost around 393 pounds from my highest weight of 565 pounds. You're a hero in my book. Feel free to add me to you're friend list.
  • Manyclassicmoments
    Manyclassicmoments Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! So inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comments everyone! Jackie and I now have a really supportive facebook group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486704281550441/
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    What a life story! And I am glad Jackie was there to "kick you in the butt" and get you started on this wonderful journey!!

A HUGE congrats to you on what you have done.
  • southernbuttercup
    southernbuttercup Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring and it shows how the right words of one person can make such a difference!
  • glow77enil
    glow77enil Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story. You have no idea the inspiration you've given.
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You've really inspired me as I reach the end of a two-week period of overeating and little exercise. I need to stop making excuses when I know I can do this. You've really done it and you look great. Thank you for the motivation, and congrats on your amazing achievement.
  • jaquwa
    jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    What an absolute inspiration.

ps I have requested to join your facebook group :)
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    This is simply amazing! Congrats to you for your wonderful transformation and positive changes you've made in your life! I wish you all the best, and hopefully, a happy future with Jackie! :drinker:
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great testimonial! Thanks for sharing :smile: and best of luck in the future!
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Your story is just what I needed this morning, thank you for taking the time to encourage all of us. You are an inspiration and proof that only we can control our lives. Thank you again and best of luck (or rather, stay strong 'cause luck has nothing to do with it). :)
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Great story!
    Very hard work!
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Impressive well done.. Did you ever get your testosterone levels checked? This could be one of the reasons as to why you were depressed as being overweight means your testosterone levels go pretty low, Soon as you lose it they should rise back up.
  • SCW250
    SCW250 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!