what would you think?

Options

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I've actually done this before. Many many years ago. Wound up in a long term relationship with her. I just wondered what women of today might think. Plus, I'm attracted to a very specific type of woman. No offense to anyone, but the most negative responses came from women that wouldn't have been the one I choose anyway. It's not all looks. You can tell the ebb and flow of a woman by her body lamguage. Her demeanor. How she carries herself. It won't be some random "assault" like I rushed her and tackled her like a linebacker.
    Thank you for your responses and your honesty.

looooooooooooooool so gross
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    This is something that should remain an inside thought. Something to never be shared (too late for that) or done. It won't end well. Take a girl that you like out on a fancy date and kiss her at midnight. You'll probably get better results.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I've *****slapped guys for less than that.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    bump
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Hahahaaha I think it's a funny idea although personally I think I would want someone to talk to me first!x
    would a simple Hi! do or you need more?:flowerforyou:
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Yeah...no...not no...but hell no...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I want to look good on new years, pick the hottest chick in the room, and just walk up and kiss her at midnight. Not a word spoken before or after. Just kiss and walk away. And her memory NOT be of that fat creep that did that. Instead, "OMG WHO was that? IDK but he was HOT!"

So, ladies....if this happened to you, what would your reaction be? I'm so gonna do this, but I kinda want to hear how it could be received.

i'd knee you in the balls and then send my husband to have a word...
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Im quite shocked i was just informed its classed as a sexual assault in this country??? wtf? I think someones pulling my leg... thats it romance really is dead :devil:

Being grabbed and kissed by a stranger is "romance"?? HELL NO!! It's an offense!
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I think i'd actually love it. But bear in mind I am old, and think there is way too little kissing going on in the world.
    Just make sure your breath is daisy fresh.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    If it happened to me? The guy would get a knee to the groin. It's a cute fantasy, but if playing this out for real, I'd suggest you be damn sure she's interested.
  • moijo6
    moijo6 Posts: 121
    Options
    Im quite shocked i was just informed its classed as a sexual assault in this country??? wtf? I think someones pulling my leg... thats it romance really is dead :devil:

Being grabbed and kissed by a stranger is "romance"?? HELL NO!! It's an offense!

I didnt say grabbed and kissed by a stranger is romance.. but i dont think someone asking if they can kiss you is natural or romantic. Im sure the guy isnt talking about forcing himself on anyone.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    The last time I tried that she backed away, kicked me in the nuts, and slapped my face. When she slapped my face her nail just got in my eye and boy oh boy it started watering. It looked like she made me cry! In front of 50 of my closest friends!!! So I looked super sensitive and she felt bad so she tried to kiss me and I was like no way ***** you just poked my eye. So she said sorry and I told her I don't forgive her.

After that, I went and had a beer with some friends at a different location of the party. While we were drinking a beer, that same girl went to the bathroom with her friends and like OMG she was in there for like 20 minutes. I figured she was taking a dump but she was really just having girl chat with them. You know how girls are.

So when she got out of the bathroom, she asked me if I was okay. I told her I was fine and that I don't appreciate her rude behavior towards me because I went in for a simple kiss. She said sorry, but I creep her out because I'm ugly, hung like a gnat, and have breath that smells like a Port-o-John.

None of this really happened and I just wasted a few minutes of your life by you reading this. I'd say sorry, but I'm not :ohwell:

I would say you were the rude one, but since this is fake...oh well.
  • fatcity66
    Options

Yeah, I have been in way too many situations with guys that think they can do whatever.

I don't recommend kissing or touching someone you don't know without their permission.

How about just asking first? It's called consent. Dig it.
  • fatcity66
    Options

I didnt say grabbed and kissed by a stranger is romance.. but i dont think someone asking if they can kiss you is natural or romantic. Im sure the guy isnt talking about forcing himself on anyone.

Why is someone asking, in this case, A TOTAL STRANGER, if they can kiss you, not right??
    What if he had bad breath or gross teeth?
    Really, it doesn't matter what he looks like, he shouldn't take it for granted that someone he doesn't know wants to kiss him.
    I think a lot of women like you have a screwed up notion of romance and the right to jurisdiction over your own body.
    If you feel that way, fine, but please don't speak for the rest of us.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options

Why is someone asking, in this case, A TOTAL STRANGER, if they can kiss you, not right??
    Really, it doesn't matter what he looks like, he shouldn't take it for granted that someone he doesn't know wants to kiss him.
    I think a lot of women like you have a screwed up notion of romance and the right to jurisdiction over your own body.

Blaine-This.gif

I would even leave out the gross breath part because I don't want anybody violating my space or kissing me without my consent. Ever. Under any circumstances.
  • fatcity66
    Options

Blaine-This.gif

I would even leave out the gross breath part because I don't want anybody violating my space or kissing me without my consent. Ever. Under any circumstances.

Yeah, that's why I said it doesn't matter what he looks like. I agree! :drinker:
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Not to mention how incredibly heterosexist it is to assume that any woman has the potential to be attracted to a man. Along with those of us who like having total control over who touches us, there are some women who are lesbians.
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    You wouldn't do it if the woman had a mate, so what makes it okay to do it if she were single?
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This is really creepy. If someone did it to me he'd get a kick where it hurts or a punch. Kissing someone without their permission isn't fun or sexy, it's downright weird.

Also OP? Just so you know, you'll be 'that skeezy dude' to her. She'll tell her friends about the creepy socially inept guy who thought it was acceptable to kiss a complete stranger without asking and then walk away. You won't get an invite to that party next year.
    Plus, I'm attracted to a very specific type of woman. No offense to anyone, but the most negative responses came from women that wouldn't have been the one I choose anyway.

Yeah you're absolutely right. You're attracted to women who think being grabbed and kissed is romantic rather than an invasion of their bodily space. The women here are calling you out for your creepiness. No wonder you wouldn't choose them - not one of them would put up with your behaviour.
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    I would send 15 million volts and possibly a canister of pepper spray into anyone who just randomly came up and kissed me and then I would call the police and have them charged with whatever possible. In many places this act would qualify as a sexual assault or some other sex offence--as it should be everywhere.