What makes a guy hot and what makes a girl hot?

Options

Replies

• BeardedYoung
    BeardedYoung Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Someone mention something about the stache and beard?

Yes ... we make the men jealous and the women swoon :laugh:
  • scasey1656
    scasey1656 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Indeed! It has been established that if you want all the ladies you must grow and maintain a stache and beard.
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    Personality would be easy going. I hate tempers. Sense of humor and can handle a girl with a sense of humor as well. Is able to carry on an intelligent conversation.

Looks: long eyelashes, scruffy, strong, and knows how to dress well.
  • BeardedYoung
    BeardedYoung Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Indeed! It has been established that if you want all the ladies you must grow and maintain a stache and beard.

Sometimes beating the ladies off with a stick is exhausting... nevertheless the beard stays.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    being attractive is def. important, personality and a whole slew of other things keep the attractiveness at a 10
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options

Yes ... we make the men jealous and the women swoon :laugh:

Boss style :)1
  • fit1kelly
    fit1kelly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A persons personality makes or breaks how "hot" they are. You can be attractive, but if your personality sucks it cancels out every "good look" you might have.

I would agree with that
  • gyptionft
    gyptionft Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Main thing I'd say is humour! A guy that can make you laugh goes A LONGG WAY! after all life's about having fun? Atttiude is also a vital attraction, bad boys are usually hotties! appearance wise, eyes and the pelvic muscle definition Ie the V shape on his body SO HOT!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Man, I think a gorgeous smile with great teeth works for both and then the eyes.:smile:
  • vicdamone78
    vicdamone78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    ATTITUDE....ATTITUDE.....ATTITUDE..... AND OF COURSE A SENSE OF HUMOR
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Personality, sense of humor, brains and some nice arms always helps.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Hot guy; Intelligent ( nothing else comes even close in importance), sense of humor, personal sense of honor, doesn't do drugs or lie, hopefully smokes very little if at all, doesn't drink or at least not to excess, READS, is creative, isn't heavily into sports, cars and that kind of boring stuff, isn't afraid of physical work, isn't demanding his own way all the time, is open to new things, is sensual, is rural rather than urban, has a warm and loving disposition. That guy is HOT AS HELL.. And for my own preference, a cuddly bear type guy who isn't all muscled up, doesn't have 6-pack abs or that visible lower v line, and is fair skinned. I've found him, and married him 43 happy years ago.
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    a guy that can lick his own eyebrows.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor, confidence, attitude and a large peen...err...I mean, wallet.
  • diespel
    diespel Posts: 700
    Options
    confidence, sense of humor, killer eyes and lips
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    confidence, intelligence, willfull and nice curves. I like a challenge with a nice reward. If I don't respect them then they cease being hot to me no matter what they look like. I guess I'm actually quite picky.
  • Vortex_ConQueso
    Options
    A legendary rack! Nah, it really doesn't get any better than a girl who makes others laugh and is uplifting / energizing.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks I have weird tastes in men: 1. sense of humor 2. tall 3. fit (I could switch 2 & 3 in order of importance) 4. someone who "looks interesting." That one I can't exactly explain. There's a guy at my gym with a "Casper the Friendly Ghost" tattoo. He isn't the hottest guy ever, but he is interesting to me.
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Everyone has their qualities. It's different for me. I do, however, tend to love faces and the way people glance.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Fever