Congrats!
  • AShannon54
    AShannon54 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Love it!
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I remember when I no longer had to buy plus size clothing how great that felt! Keep up the momentum!
  • tildastwistedlife
    Options
    I have been doing the same! I had a full closet to start with; sizes ranging from 12 to 18W. I probably needed to be in a 20 but refused to buy any. I am currently in a 16 and there is no longer anything in my closet above that size. I decided I'd had enough and every time I "under" grow a size, I get rid of it all. Now, that does mean that my closet is quickly starting to look a lot less full. In fact, half of my shirts are now gone and over 1/3 of my pants are gone. But that is totally okay with me!
  • riotsgram
    riotsgram Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You look amazing! Throw out those fat pants girl and enjoy every minute:smile:
  • keladry89
    keladry89 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I gave away my fattest pants this weekend. I was super excited. Good job. I love how it says, we will not gain the weight back :]
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Congrats that's awesome!

While I haven't lost as much yet. I need to do the same. :) Brought a bunch of 12's today.
  • jennnnn2u
    Options
    Yussssss!!!!!! I am high fiving the hell out of you right now!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!