Options
    You look fantastic :)
  • BlissgateClare
    Options
    Wow.....how long's it taken you?
  • jonathandavid_t
    jonathandavid_t Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great work! A real reminder that perseverance pays off.
  • cooki3s
    cooki3s Posts: 47
    Options
    High five!! Im working my way to getting toned up like that - perhaps with less muscle build :P :D
  • porter09
    porter09 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    well done you look amazing!
  • phover
    phover Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Now that is motivating! What an amazing transformation.....you must be quite dedicated! Keep up the great work!
  • mutleyreid
    Options
    Just brilliant!
  • VintageBeauty
    Options
    You look great!! Way to go!
  • sabell82
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!! Very motivating! Thanks for posting :)
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Options
    High five!! Im working my way to getting toned up like that - perhaps with less muscle build :P :D
    OMG OMG I don't even know you and I feel so proud! Lol. Well done you! What a lot of hard work and effort - well done you. I want dramatic before and after photos like those ! Lol. Well... Without changing into a man of course! Lol. Well done again x
    lol thanks,

Yeah, I noticed the demographics here is mostly women, but thats ok, everyone is working towards the same thing.
    No need for you to be shy now hun. You should be so proud of yourself. In fact, You ROCK!!!

Very well done!! :drinker:
    Thank you, I guess the shy fat me still exists inside me. lol
    Wow.....how long's it taken you?
    1.5 years for fat loss, several years for muscle build, and a year of cutting. Muscle build was by far the toughest, I envy those who are already thin and can just jump to muscle build right away and probably skip the cutting part.
    Now that is motivating! What an amazing transformation.....you must be quite dedicated! Keep up the great work!
    :drinker:

Great job. What a difference! Thanks for posting and like others have said, you look terrific already!!
    You look great! Keep it up!! Very motivating! Thanks for posting :)
    Yeah definitely, I was hesitant about making a post, but now I'm glad I did being able to see I can motivate others.
  • lrk93101
    lrk93101 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    great job! thanks for sharing your success - it definitely helps me
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congratulations!!
  • johnny_k
    johnny_k Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Thanks for posting your pics for us. It is very encouraging to see someone being so successful.
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    Holy crap!!! You look awesome! Your bod is smokin'! Good for you - and thanks for posting the pics. It's such a motivator for the rest of us.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Awersome! well done and thanks for posting.
  • krasay
    krasay Posts: 23
    Options
    Great job !!
  • ariesldsgal
    ariesldsgal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" as well, and I think you're doing fabulous! You look great and it sounds like you feel great!!!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!! AWESOME!!!!
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous!
    inspiration :)
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I'm glad that I'm able to help some peeps out with my post. Your posts also helps me to keep working towards my goal.
    you are gorgeous!
    inspiration :)
    Thats funny, I don't think I've been described as that before, lol

Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!