My Final Result....nearly 80lbs down and soooo happy! Final

12346»

Replies

• Wow! You are fantastic and so teeny!! Thanks for sharing! Hope I can post a fab photo by the summer
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success. I can only hope that I have the same results :)
  • Crystel22
    Crystel22 Posts: 237 Member
    What an amazing job!!!! You have done so well. Any secrets you want to share???
  • chelleymae1105
    chelleymae1105 Posts: 36 Member
    Question for you...I just started my weight loss journey on here (it's been an ongoing battle all my life). But I'm not having a lot of sucess and was wondering if it could be because I'm not eating my exercise cals. Could you tell us how you did lose the weight? What was your weekly goal and did you eat your exercise cals? Thank you!

PS - You look AMAZING!
  • you look amazing!!!!!
  • jenntinn715
    jenntinn715 Posts: 23 Member
    Wow! That's so great! What an inspiration for someone just starting out. Thanks for posting the pictures!
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    You look AMAZING! Thank you for the Monday morning pick me up. Just what I needed.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    You look fabulous. Thanks for sharing

Best wishes.
  • AFense
    AFense Posts: 1
    you look fantastic!
  • fantastic great insperation!!1 ty :)
  • WOW YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! :)
  • You look absolutely amazing! And glowing with it!

Well done x
  • You look awesome!! Congratulations!!!
  • johnny_k
    johnny_k Posts: 150 Member
    You look great! Congrats on all your hard work.
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Dang, that's like a different person!

Congratulations on the hard work and perseverance.
  • amie1004
    amie1004 Posts: 65 Member
    You look great!
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    You look amazing. Congratulations and I love your middle name, it's my daughters middle name too :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!