"Evil" motivation...muah hah haaahhhh

I want to lose weight to be healthy and look and feel good and have energy. BUT, sometimes I am inspired by less-than-honorable motivations. In a little over six weeks I am going to a wedding with my boyfriend that his ex will be at. I swear I'm a good person....but it would be nice to look so damn hot that she cries a little! Or something...hehe!

What's your "evil" motivation?!?

Replies

• Want to be in the best shape of my life, so I can out run the cops when I finally go on my wild crime spree.
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Want to be in the best shape of my life, so I can out run the cops when I finally go on my wild crime spree.

love it! as a defense attorney I can tell you you are already way more fit than a lot of officers :)
  • Want to be in the best shape of my life, so I can out run the cops when I finally go on my wild crime spree.

love it! as a defense attorney I can tell you you are already way more fit than a lot of officers :)

I did an evil laugh when reading your response. :devil: :laugh:
  • silentKayak
    silentKayak Posts: 658 Member
    You're my kind of girl :)
  • callmestephanie
    callmestephanie Posts: 90 Member
    That when I go to my high school reunion, all the guys I had a crush on that turned me down have their jaw drop when they see me... and all the girls that picked on me are fat... and I get to saunter in and show off.... /blush
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Want to lift the most I can so eventually when one of the well meaning guys at work say, "are you sure that one isn't too heavy for you?", I can just overhead press him :laugh:
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Hahaha, I workout for my girlfriend's exes too!

Also, lol, one of the reasons I lift weights is so if I ever get into a fist fight, I have very strong muscles. Not necessarily just for the exes on this one, but you know, them too.
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Whether we admit it or not, we ALL think like you! Some of us are just more honest about admitting it (that does make us better than them, right?).
    Have fun!
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    I want to be "the fit one" in my sibling line-up, not just the youngest.
  • CountryBabe75
    CountryBabe75 Posts: 120 Member
    That when I go to my high school reunion, all the guys I had a crush on that turned me down have their jaw drop when they see me... and all the girls that picked on me are fat... and I get to saunter in and show off.... /blush

This! I want all the guys to eat their hearts out!!!
  • thingofstuff
    thingofstuff Posts: 93 Member
    Mine's on the same vein as OP, my boyfriend's ex (who cheated on him in high school and left him with trust issues and an ulcer) went to my university and we ended up in 2 of the same classes last year (it's a pretty HUGE school), so I always made sure to have hair did, make up did, everything did and I'd always go hard in the gym after class. It was totally the catalyst for my love of the gym now. I think the best revenge is being happy and the absolute best person you can be in every aspect. I even held a door open for her, then she let the next set of doors slam in my face: that was when I knew I was in a good place and that she's a hag I should've never wasted my time worrying about.
  • The best revenge is living a good and healthy life.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    To prove haters wrong!
  • azymth99
    azymth99 Posts: 122 Member
    My evil motivation is to still look like I can kick-*kitten* when I'm 70. I want to be the terror of the nursery home.

"Don't piss that old *kitten* off!"
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    My obese in-laws, who hate me and love to criticize everything I do. I want their jaws to drop every time the see a picture of me :devil:
  • MelanieHave
    MelanieHave Posts: 8 Member
    My evil motivation is to be a MILF...even though I am happily married...I just always liked the idea of a MILF...my community if filled with them, but they all have the money to pay for plastic surgery, so they are altered women, I want to be all natural, give the locals a taste of what real beauty is.
  • squirrelzzrule22

LOVE THIS! Definitely a goal of mine as well. Kick some *kitten*!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    Want to lift the most I can so eventually when one of the well meaning guys at work say, "are you sure that one isn't too heavy for you?", I can just overhead press him :laugh:

Haha! That is an awesome image!!
  • AuroraD82
    AuroraD82 Posts: 56 Member
    Just an innocent, "eat you heart out" with a hint of, "you never could have had me!", and a side of, "taste of your own medicine."
  • MelanieHave
    MelanieHave Posts: 8 Member
    Aurora said what i was trying to say..but in a far more tasteful manner. Beautiful evil motivation!