By recommendation - MFPism's

Options

Replies

• nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 1200 calories and not losing! Wah! What I am doing wrong???

YOU'RE MEAN! RUDE! How dare you tell me that what I'm doing is WRONG! I will report you to the MFP gods!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    #5 is my altime favorite. :drinker:

Oh, and what about the raspberry ketones?
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hey, have you guys heard of this new product that Dr. Oz is selling? It helps you lose 50 lbs in 2 seconds. My great aunt's daughter's dog's cousin's friend's uncle's sister took it and it worked for her!

UGH, that name! Dr. Oz is the keynote speaker at the American Massage Therapy Associations National Convention this year. There's a lot of feathers ruffled about that. Massage Therapists have been working hard to improve their standing in the healthcare arena and gain credibility, and then they invite Dr. Freaking Oz to be the keynote speaker. What a joke. Not saying he isn't a good cardiologist, or whatever he was actually trained to do...but the ridiculous crap he peddles. He should be ashamed of himself...while he swims in his Scrooge McDuck style coin vault.

Back on topic, sort of - anyone get a friend request and have a back and forth message exchange, and they seem so nice and they ask questions about you and you *really* start to get to know each other....and then several emails in, you find out they sell herbalife or body by vi or beachbody or some other such nonsense. I always hear sad trombone.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Friend Request "I need friends for motivation and support and I wish to do the same. We have mutual friends"
    *checks profile* 5,435 friends - duh of course we have mutual's since you are trying to acquire all of MFP. And if MY friends are not supportive enough for you what makes you think I will be?!?
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Great thread!

Am I in 'starvation mode'?!?!

edit for wordy dird.....
  • Tldavis3s
    Tldavis3s Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Commenting because this is hilarious... ;)
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Also no I don't want to lift heavy because I put on muscle easy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Q: Hey guys, my hair is falling out and I'm urinating blood. Any 5'3" females with a goal weight of 145lbs having similar symptoms?

A: Lift heavy

lmaooo crying #death #atworkplzstop
    Hey guys, so I have my sisters wedding coming up 3 weeks from now and I need to know what the fastest way to lose 200lbs is because I need to fit into a bikini for the reception. I lost a bunch of weight 6 months ago using green smoothies and cocaine but then I moved in with my boyfriend who eats very badly and I gained a bunch of weight back. So what I'm really looking for is some recommendations on what types of alcohol is best for someone who's doing the 3 day Military Diet. Also no I don't want to lift heavy because I put on muscle easy.

You're amazing
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Tagging for the :laugh:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    "HELP! I need to 'loose' 20 pounds by next week. I'm not 'loosing' weight fast enough"
    Hey "grammar nazi", don't be mean.. What's wrong with loosing?

"xxx completed her food and exercise diary and was under her calorie goal" - cool, let's like it to encourage her!
    View diary >> Total calories: 300 - :noway: no, no, no, no! Me no likey, NO!

LMAO!
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Also no I don't want to lift heavy because I put on muscle easy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pffft, hahaha, that's awesome. :laugh:
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am xxxx, I am back for teh 29th time and I am serious this time need supportive friend to motovate me!

You forgot to ask for their KIK usernames :laugh:
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    "I know you can't spot-reduce, but how do I reduce fat from this one spot on my body?"
    LOL
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    "Guys here's my picture I am 5'eleventy and 100+XZY pounds I don't feel very thin or pretty please am I thin and pretty?"

GAH. :noway:
  • WandaWoman41
    WandaWoman41 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

#6 Not so funny:sad: Woe is me. I'm losing inches so..
  • jnuchaeli
    jnuchaeli Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    "Do I eat my exercise calories back?"