50ish lbs down? Not sure!

Options

Replies

• Fat2Fit_imready
    Fat2Fit_imready Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! im ALSO addicted to the scale and would love to one day not obsess over it so much!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... YOu should be so proud of what you have achieved... Your smile says it all! Way to go!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are amazing!!!
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Soooo awesome!!! Congrats!!!! :)
  • violetbluemornings
    Options
    wow a huge difference! Good for you :bigsmile: You are gorgeous.... before and after ;)
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! Great job!
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You looked very beautiful before and you look simply amazing now! That smile!! Thanks for sharing!
  • stillhere1981
    stillhere1981 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look great! You have such a pretty face. Good job!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Bravo!
  • theEffingPanda
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. My fiancé actually really helped me kick the scale to the curb. He saw my low calories, how tired I was, and how sad I would get after weighing. I thought he was being mean about it until one day I realized that he was just worried with the mental state i was in with my weight loss journey. Things are so much better now because he really helped me see how important my health was. :)
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girlie!
  • yc4king
    yc4king Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job and great determination. Keep it up!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    FIRST - CONGRATS! You look amazing!
    SECOND - Love how you changed your mindset and this may be something I need to consider, I don't weigh myself several times a day every day, but some days I do weigh myself more than once (maybe 1-2 times a week I do that)....but some days I can go several days without weighing and it won't bother me, but I know I the number does affect me a lot!!
    THIRD - You have gorgeous eyes and were so pretty before, too!! Love your style (what I can see through the pics).

Congrats again and thanks for sharing your story, it struck a chord with me for sure!
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look great, and are very beautiful! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • clareheather
    Options
    Just dreaming again this am and read about your weight loss. Congrats. I will kick the scale to the curb also as it does get you depressed when the numbers don't move. I started walking 3 times / week with a friend and hoping to stick with it this time. I think the thing is to just get moving. Heading out for my walk now. Thanks for the motivation and keep on smiling. Trying to get from 230 lbs down to 150 lbs . Big number Eh? Any help will be appreciated
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Great job and what a beautiful young lady you are.

The first half of your scale addiction sounds just like mine. The difference is the following: I told my husband to take the scale and hide it as I was jumping on it several times a day. Two days later he went and got it and begged me to take it back!!! LOL. I sure was *****y those two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me - scale did not work for me, but so glad you have had success without it. I NEED MY SCALE!!!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily weigher, so I understand the appeal of stepping on the scale, and placing your hopes on the number that stares back at you.

Congratulations on your new pants and the other healthy NSV's!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Great job! Look at those arms!
  • ladiburr
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS, you look amazing!

I pray that I loose 75 lbs by either the end of this year and no later than March. The scale is my enemy as well. I really want to start to do the weight lift soon, I'm just starting out with Zumba and the elliptical those are the only two that I have been committed to lately.

You are truly an inspiration to me:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!