Thigh-Gap Thursday

Options
So I'm plugging along but getting bored with my routine, and also getting frustrated with days when unexpected family demands interfere with my workouts.

I could use a little motivation in the form of pic's of your successes. At goal weight I can sport a thigh gap and since I just recently had to sew my workout pants at the crotch from chub rub wearing it down, I'm pretty pissed at my thigh-crotchal area right now. It was insane how bad I was at sewing. Couldn't find black thread & had to use navy blue. Made three knots/tangles and poked my fingers twice. Almost undid my sewing trying to clip the tangles off. Had to go thru this b/c they were a perfectly good/new pair of expensive compression pants that only got ruined because of my thighs rubbing together so much they could start a fire. I think the only reason they haven't is b/c by the time that friction starts I'm sweating and I'm no scientist but I think you can't start a fire on moist/damp areas. (your welcome).

So PLEASE for the love of all that is thighs, this thursday I need motivation, I need support, PLEASE post pics of your thighs and how awesome they look. Thigh gap or no, I'd like to see any nice thighs that would not cause a spark during exercise but thigh gaps will be even more motivating since that's my personal thigh type.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Well I ended up going on the google to find my own "inspiring" pics of thigh gap. Not even happening.

So far (thing's no one should see and I can't unsee) and the following.

screen-shot-2014-03-10-at-1010ab__oPt.jpg

That's why I was hoping some of you real reals would post pics. Come on you selfie addicts! Just point the camera a little lower in your shorts, leggings or swimsuits, it's not that hard. And doesn't have to be a panty shot.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Finally! A decent one.

thigh-gap-123257459993_xlarge.jpeg

Holy NSFW! Do NOT I repeat do NOT google thigh gap for images.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Aww man, I found a perfect one, but it features panties.

oh well here's the link so you can see what i'm referring to.

http://www.miki-ishiwata.com/v3/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/before-after-gap.jpg
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Cheating.

BCZbkC3CYAAGDRP.jpg:large
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    OMGOMGOMG thigh gap, AND juicy thighs, AND the cutest swimsuit I've seen in awhile!

mav0vd.jpg

AND...dat tan!
  • SergeantNarwhal
    SergeantNarwhal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    ...what is happening.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Not sure if mine qualify, lol.

20140425_234554c_zps218ef502.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Not sure if mine qualify, lol.

20140425_234554_zpsf94ea557.jpg

YesSSSS.

OMg and you threw in some awesome QUADS for good measure. BONUS!!!
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    Omg, it is only 600 x 800 shot, but it has posted humongous :laugh:
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find any decent google photos to post, It would be nice if when I hit my goal weight I had a small thigh gap just so I wouldn't get chafed thighs sometimes but meh I'd be happy either way.
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Are you sure my fitness pal is the right forum site for you? This topic seems more suited toward chive. Go ogle juicy thighs there all you want.
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Actually on second thought, you'll only find anorexic thighs on chive.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    One more.

20140419_192734_zps0a51d699.jpg
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Okay this is what we have to look forward to??? When will this happen? lmbo
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm getting old because I don't understand what a thigh gap is or why it seems to be so important

Off to google..
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    :/
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I STILL don't see why there's all the fuss about a thigh gap.
    I never notice it.
    Or the absence thereof.
    That doesn't make my list of desirable or undesirable attributes when I look at a girl.
    Nice face, well-proportioned figure, and clothing, are the first things I notice.
    Visible tattoos are a detriment, but not a killer.
    Then, after saying 'hello,' comes personality, good vocabulary, and self-confidence without ego.
    The big TG is totally immaterial.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Who cares bout the gap part, did you see Gwen's leg muscles! I'm so on my way!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    ...what is happening.

OP is talking to herself again - its how most of her threads go since theyre absurd.