Do you eat Chobani or Oikos Greek and leave the fruit alone?

Options

Replies

• brandonrf
    brandonrf Posts: 37 Member
    Options
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Unclench, and enjoy your yogurt.
    Oh, I think this is excellent advice...
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Okay, I gave up reading all the posts about mid page three...

Here's what I do and, no, I can't ramble off the exact numbers per each. And, no, I haven't been logging recently, mobile app glitches and all.
    I only tend to eat one yogurt a day. I HATE greek yogurts, they always taste spoiled to me. Then I found Yoplait Greek. OMG, so good and a large serving. They're a few more calories than what's been mentioned (because I can't do artificial sweeteners, I get the regular) but the flavor is what won me over. I can't force myself to eat something that I feel tastes like crap. If you love it, yay for you.

However, I do make vegetable/fruit smoothies twice a day to increase my raw veggie nutrition and also because I hate my green leafy vegetables. Bad time as a produce washer but I digress.... When making those smoothies I use nonfat organic plain greek yogurt since I'm only adding about 1 TB per 16oz just to lend a creamy factor to it. Also increases the protein content, but I don't even lick the spoon... ick... LOL

Anyway, hope you find a solution that works for you. To each his/her own, all about making life work for you. ;)
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Aaaannnnd if you're so worried about artificial crap in food then maybe cheesecake bites for lunch isn't the best choice.
    kelso_burn.gif
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    how can the fruit be on the bottom, but the OP says he can see it and taste it? OP, just how can you taste something that isnt there?
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    how can the fruit be on the bottom, but the OP says he can see it and taste it? OP, just how can you taste something that isnt there?
    As has been previously stated, logic has no place on this message board. Begone with ye!
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod....I was about to abandon thread, but glad I didn't, cuz now I know I have to go buy at least two different brands of pumpkin greek yogurt and do an official taste test! Get my kids in on it, too, cuz blind taste tests are taken seriously in my household.
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Really???

You do know they make plain yogurt if that's what you like or eat the damn fruit it's the best part

really-pl-ffffff-3.jpeg
    Cute, I love it.
  • mcflat29
    Options
    Quick someone rename this the
    OMG DID YOU KNOW THERE'S PUMPKIN YOGURT! thread

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And, yes, I'll be looking for it too
  • brandonrf
    Options
    Aaaannnnd if you're so worried about artificial crap in food then maybe cheesecake bites for lunch isn't the best choice.
    kelso_burn.gif

lol, thought that was at me. I was like I didnt have cheesecake?! just went back and read what happened there.
  • brandonrf
    Options

chobani-696x308.jpg
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You do know that milk products contains lactose, which is sugar.

Yes sir, still eat 50 or so grams of sugar a day but I dont eat processed sugars. Greek yogurt only has 1 gram of sugar per 5 oz.

I'm a woman.

LOL!
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options

Seriously, why does my grocery store not carry all the amazing pumpkin stuff?!?!?!

chobani-696x308.jpg
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    lol, thought that was at me. I was like I didnt have cheesecake?! just went back and read what happened there.
    I just appreciate a good burn and silly gifs. I have my diary set to public too, and it's amazing how freeing it is to not care that people are going to see you ate a million calories of XYZ. But then I also don't go around demonizing "chem-uh-kullz" and whatever, inviting people to call me out on my food hypocrisy. :laugh:
  • likewhoa712
    likewhoa712 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Yes sir, still eat 50 or so grams of sugar a day but I dont eat processed sugars. Greek yogurt only has 1 gram of sugar per 5 oz.

I'm a woman.

tumblr_m5s000rGbv1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

Lmfao. My reaction exactly
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

I'm a woman.

But in what may be an Internet first, a classy apology was graciously accepted. :drinker:

I don't have a gif for that. :grumble:
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I eat the greek gods plain full fat yogurt (the fat free has more carbs than I want for my macros) and then I add strawberries granola and almonds. Usually 1c yogurt 1/2c strawberries 1/8c granola and 1/8/c sliced almonds. I guess I add my own carbs to it to make up for what I don't get in the non-fat version. HAHA but they're my carbs and I'll add them my way. :flowerforyou:
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I buy plain yogurt and add sugar free jelly or jam.

Tastes better in my opinion.
  • squishycatmew
    squishycatmew Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Could you just, like, leave the fruit yogurt on the shelf for those of us who actually want to eat it?
  • mcflat29
    Options

I'm a woman.

But in what may be an Internet first, a classy apology was graciously accepted. :drinker:

I don't have a gif for that. :grumble:
    Sorry to be a geek here... but...

tumblr_mhvywhn7rd1rv3w3po1_400.gif
    0000y3ec
    tumblr_mgmdabVJpL1resosko1_250.gif
    tumblr_lp6f592Mo31qh9ymf.gif