Chobani Simply 100 greek yogurt is amazing!

Options
I've made eating yogurt for breakfast part of my daily routine. Eating the same thing everyday can get boring. I've been trying different brands and flavors. Chobani Simply 100 greek yogurt is the best! I love it and there are enough different flavors to add variety in the morning. My favorite is the Passion Fruit and coconut. The other Chobani yogurts that aren't labeled simply 100 are only 30-40 calories more. Also only 8g of sugar. A great way to start the day and awesome for your digestive system. No preservatives, No artificial sweetners, Milk not from cows treated the BST. And to top it all off, 10% of profit goes to charity!

Thanks Chobani!

Replies

• julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I like these too! Good protein for not a lot of calories!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    My kids eat the Chobani cups daily, but the ones made with 2% milk. Apricot in the overwhelming favorite.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I agree, only 20 more calories than the light and fit stuff but it doesn't have artificial sweeteners and that horrible aftertaste. Just wish it came in coconut flavor.

I also love the 2% apricot one! Just not sure I'm seeing much of a difference in satiety between the 0% and the 2% stuff...
  • RunnerStephe
    Options
    I usually use yoplait, I'll have to try this out.
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love it too. any brand, really of Greek yogurt. Use it in tuna instead of yogurt, in smoothies, on a baked potato instead of sour cream, on tacos instead of sour cream, and this weird and delicious mix of 3/4 cup of Greek plain yogurt and 1 -2 teaspoons of light peanut butter. Keeps e full for a long time. Add a Muesli cracker and it's lunch!
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I eat one of these just about every day with about 10 almonds in it. Love it.
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i've been stuck on Yoplait Greek 100 Strawberry Cheesecake. It's my dessert fix. Sometimes I throw in some Bear Naked.

I also occasionally get the lemon and top with whipped cream. It is overly sweet if I have a huge sugar craving.
  • baltimorebroad
    baltimorebroad Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love Chobani. It is true greek yogurt. Doesn't use artificial thickening agents like yoplait and some of the other mass produced varieties. The Chobani flips, especially the Key Lime, make a great dessert.
  • maineapple
    maineapple Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love coconut and I have found "So Delicious" brand dairy free cultured coconut milk in vanilla flavor to be wonderfully satisfying. It is the texture of yogurt and 1/4 cup is 90 calories. It is not too overly sweet.

Last night I froze about 1 cup of it to see how it would come out. It is hard as a rock, but when I shaved off a bit to try it I think it is really good and a bit like frozen yogurt. I'm happy with it.
  • KrazyKenny1967
    Options
    Good stuff, I like the consistency, it satisfies, when I eat regular yogurt I just want more when I'm done.
  • graysquirrel
    graysquirrel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    it is the best! i eat it every morning, sometimes adding a tsp of honey and some slivered almonds for that sweet and crunch factor. delicious!!!!
  • Sarahliquid
    Sarahliquid Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I agree, only 20 more calories than the light and fit stuff but it doesn't have artificial sweeteners and that horrible aftertaste. Just wish it came in coconut flavor.

I also love the 2% apricot one! Just not sure I'm seeing much of a difference in satiety between the 0% and the 2% stuff...

It comes in coconut. Try other stores.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    I get through 2 kilos a week of Greek yoghurt! It's amazing stuff! Honey and almonds, and throw in some oats to soak overnight, add a banana and.....heaven.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    I add ground flax seed, chia seeds, sliced almonds and unsweetened coconut to my chobani.

It is so yummy!
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I was a Chobani fan until I discovered Siggi's Skyr... a high-protein triple-strained Icelandic yogurt. Low sugar... awesome flavors in addition to the usual (Strawberry-Basil, Orange-Ginger)... and you can see and taste the vanilla flecks in their vanilla.... it's even thicker than Greek and IMO more satisfying...
  • eswane
    Options
    I've never seen the Siggi's Skyr in any of the stores around town :(
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    ewwww...yogurt.

I just can't do it. More for you I guess. :wink:
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Chobani is my favorite Greek yogurt, too! I eat them a dessert all the time after dinner.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Noooo!

Unfortunately I bought 5 of these without looking at the label. These have added chicory root extract (which makes me really gassy).

I'll stick with regular Chobani.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

It comes in coconut. Try other stores.

I've checked every store in the area... no coconut. I can only find the 2% one in coconut.

I've seen Siggi's... they sell it at one of my favorite stores. Will have to check it out.