85lbs lost so far - before/after

Options

Replies

• FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES!! *doing a double take!* I knew you'd lost a lot, but seeing the full body shots...AMAZING! You not only look Great, but Younger! Keep inspiring us, Bbygrl!! :D thanks for sharing!
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    What a great job! So inspirational. You look terrific. Those last pounds are hard to get off. Just be patient.:flowerforyou:
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Excuse the language, but DAMN, GIRL, you look amazing!! If you feel as good as you look, you're in awesome shape :)
  • gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Very Inspirational!!!! You must be soooooo proud!!!
  • shirley_1984
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Looking Great! Inspiration!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you look amazing. What a transformation! You should feel so proud of yourself!:-D

Shannon
  • bondwind
    Options
    I'm starting out and I keep coming back to this post because it really motivates me. Wonderful job!
  • ballantynea
    Options
    Congrats u look amazing!
  • Loribell23
    Options
    WOWOWOWOW! You look awesome!
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! :)
  • TahmohsGirl21
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!! Any tips for us?
  • vampirette
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Your progress has really inspired me! Thanks for sharing. I was so taken aback looking at the photos, like people have already said ... you look like a totally different person!
  • seananc
    seananc Posts: 18
    Options
    Great job! keep it up!
  • bondwind
    Options
    Sorry I didn't mean to post again, but it must be a sign. Wonderful job!
  • monkeybu
    Options
    You look awesome, congratulations on your fantastic effort so far! I really look up to people like you who can stick to your goals
  • heavenrain
    heavenrain Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • ptdr
    ptdr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!
  • cdnmomma3
    cdnmomma3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing and I bet you feel like a million bucks...what an inspiration :) Congrats on your accomplishments!
  • mariannajohn
    Options
    3953683.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

oh my god you look amazing like a different person you must love your new body now keep up the great work
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    what a fantastic weight loss, you look stunning. well done x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!