FOR FUN Answer this

Options
2»

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I love so many foods.

I'd have to say, a container of Slim Jims, some pizza, a mocha cappucino, an entire peach pie, an entire box of Little Debbie Swiss Rolls and a box of Fruit Snacks!*LOL*

Shannon
  • sarahbear119
    sarahbear119 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Pizza and hot wings. I would eat ice cream and cherry pie for dessert.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    A whole lot of bacon. Probably the bacon temptation omelet from IHOP. With a side of sausage. And then some pancakes with blueberry syrup. Wash the whole thing down with Dr. Pepper.

I'm clearly a meat addict. And a breakfast person. :laugh:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Cook my own meal:
    Either my homemade Vegetable soup or Butternut Squash Soup to start.
    My Chicken Chilli Masala for main course (really really hot)
    My notorious Strawberry Cheesecake for dessert

And then finish off with a bottle of an expensive quality whiskey (Middleton Very Rare or Jameson Select Reserve)
  • phover
    phover Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I think I would have one of everything that everyone has listed!!!!!
    it all sounds sooooooooo yummy!!!!!
    :laugh:
  • jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    I would have to agree Phover
  • jadee76
    jadee76 Posts: 29
    Options
    I would go to eat at Rodizio's Grill. Waiters keep the meat and grilled veggies coming!!!
  • LindaReInDE
    LindaReInDE Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Definitely Carraba's fried calamari, spaghetti and meatballs and a bottle of their delicious Sangria!! That would be like being in Heaven a day early!! :)
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Endless Beer on tap and just about anything and everything from cheesecake factory!! My luck the world woudn't end tomorrow and I would die from binge eating at cheesecake factory :laugh:
  • themostbeautifullies
    Options
    I'd have a food fight. I'd never have it under normal circumstances but oh well the world is ending tomorrow right?
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Scallops, scallops, scallops, and for dessert, scallops!
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Start with Lobster bisque

Main meal : Some Seafood Paella with an 8 oz medium rare Prime Rib

Dessert: A course of fondue at The Melting Pot, followed by as much alcohol as I could drink before the world ended.
  • orting514
    Options
    A THICK BIG RARE PRIME RIB w/ mild creamy horseradish sauce, baked potato with all the trimmings, asparigus, (Spelling?), chocolate moose, and other sinfull treats.