10 day detox

Options
13»

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do just try to limit the amount of sugar you are intaking. Sugar is just as bad as fat.

83947857e2b4283aa77321dc8f6689008d594695b3952a3d85fb9a9178c98c6b.jpg
    reverse-cowgirl-v-day.jpg

I like sugar.

I like everything you just posted so much
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I detox once a month by eating nothing but cheesecake for 10 days straight. There are so many flavors available now, you never get bored.

:flowerforyou: For those who read this and get riled up, it's sarcasm:flowerforyou:
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    Options
    I'm immune to good advice. It's one of the skills I picked when I chose the path of a wizard

npp44x.gif

It's a passive aggressive ability
    Can't stop watching....
    I detox once a month by eating nothing but cheesecake for 10 days straight. There are so many flavors available now, you never get bored.

:flowerforyou: For those who read this and get riled up, it's sarcasm:flowerforyou:
    I was all.. That sounds awesome!!!

Then I was like... :sad:
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

I need some tips and advice on the best detox diet, or things to eat drink etc to help me cleanse and lose weight in the next 10 days.
    I researched Beyonce's lemon cleanse but living of lemon juice for 10 days isn't for, not is smoothies.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Detoxes are not needed. Your liver detoxes your body. Doing these things ofter cause more harm than good. My best advice...figure out your TDEE, your BMR, go about 20% less than your TDEE and make sure you eat more than your BMR. Drink lots of water, move your body. Give yourself TIME! Nothing worth getting is easy. Know it will be hard work, know you most likely will have set backs, struggles. Build a support group. Good Luck.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options

Oh, I'm getting riled up. .... if you know what I mean

2ln750j.gif
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

I need some tips and advice on the best detox diet, or things to eat drink etc to help me cleanse and lose weight in the next 10 days.
    I researched Beyonce's lemon cleanse but living of lemon juice for 10 days isn't for, not is smoothies.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Name one toxin that you're getting rid of.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Where ya going in vacation?
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    There's always smart arses on here isn't there .. If no one has nothing constructive to say please don't post in my topic

Thanks

Those 3 responses were probably the most constructive advice you could receive on the matter. Especially the one with the link.
    Whatever you do just try to limit the amount of sugar you are intaking. Sugar is just as bad as fat.

Yeah... solid first post.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    *queuing up for the next "mean people" thread*
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Cleanse Zen:

The journey of 1,000 pounds begins with a single *kitten*.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    There's always smart arses on here isn't there .. If no one has nothing constructive to say please don't post in my topic

Thanks

Here's something constructive: Don't waste your time, money, and effort on a cleanse as they are universally bull****.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Cleanses are just so full of nope.

89b6430f2d71a89191a58490be2da3c4_view.jpg
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I wonder if OP will come back to read all this wonderful advice. If she does, I'll eat my shoe.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I wonder if OP will come back to read all this wonderful advice. If she does, I'll eat my shoe.

Which toxins does that cleanse?
  • arac62
    arac62 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Instead of a stereotypical "detox" you could try eating super clean for 10 days.

About a year ago I decided to eat only vegetables and lean protein for two weeks. It helped me realize that I don't really need all the sugary, oily garbage I thought I craved. After the two weeks were up, I ate whatever I wanted again, but I found that I didn't want a lot of the crap I used to want. It helped me reset my relationship with food - sort of a mental detox I guess.

Also I lost a fair amount of weight in those two weeks so that didn't hurt :)

Just a possible healthier alternative to living on fruit juice for a week and a half.