Will squats make my thighs bigger?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    It actually really depends on what body type you have, if you are a mesomorph it can most definitely increase your leg mass, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But if what you are looking for is lean legs and you have problems with having overly muscular thighs try long distance or endurance running.

please deactivate your account.
  • scottb81
    scottb81 Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    It actually really depends on what body type you have, if you are a mesomorph it can most definitely increase your leg mass, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But if what you are looking for is lean legs and you have problems with having overly muscular thighs try long distance or endurance running.
    Not true at all as it depends. Marathon running alone gave me 12% bodyfat and 23 inch thighs, 2 inches larger than the average male at a significantly lower bodyfat than the average male.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    Options
    Bump
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Made mine bigger, exactly what I wanted. I want centaur quads.
  • ajlala1221
    ajlala1221 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm pear shaped and I will always be pear shaped. Squats are taking me from a squishy pear to a firm pear and I would much rather be a firm pear ;-) All of these progress photos are amazing! They let us newbie squatters know that we're heading in the right direction...thank you all for sharing!
  • InsanityForMe
    InsanityForMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great work! and thanks for the post!