What was your NSV this week?

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Blood pressure at the doc's office was 117/76 - rock'n'roll!
  • AShannon54
    AShannon54 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Here is a random one... I fit side by side with my husband on the kid train at the park. It was a 'one person' seat for me a year ago but the train was full and we had no choice but to try. It was scary to even try with everyone watching us but we fit (although snugly) and our two small boys sat in our laps. I was so excited and my husband and I gave each other a high five!
  • socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Started the Couch to 5k - didn't stop, completed the first class and didn't throw up .... that equals success!!
  • VCopple
    VCopple Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My XL shirts are now too big, and my size 12 pants are fitting much better!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Another hole on the belt! Size 8 jeans to work on Friday:flowerforyou:
  • mkramarz
    mkramarz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    AWESOME stories but what is NSV????

I get the gist that it is a success story... I am visiting my son who lives in San Pedro Ca in an area overlooking the ocean with hills like I've NEVER seen... even scary to drive over, but now I walk them - and manage not to pass out as I crest the hill... Getting better every day!!!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I can see my ankle bones! More on the outside of my left than inside, but still!
  • lolalament
    lolalament Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of myself right now. I wore my new top to zumba which is an NSV in itself as now it fits! When i was there someone commented that it looks really good on me. Then we were talking about a "party in pink" in october,and i was asked if i'd gone last year. I said i hadn't as i didn't start doing zumba till march. Then she said "wow! You're really good. When i don't know what the moves are i copy you as you always seem to know. I thought you been going much longer than that."
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!