Has anyone ever stopped and thought...

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    about how much more fit they would be if they spent half the time working out as they do scouring topics and posting pointless comments on the message boards...?
    Hard to work out in my cubicle at work, which is usually where I am when I'm on here.
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    [/quote]

I think my bosses would frown on me doing Zumba or lifting weights at my desk. I can, however, surf the net. LOL
    [/quote]

Great answer. I'm not sure I would get away with having my running machine in the office.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    shots-fired-gun-shooting-crime-police-300x225.jpg
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Bless your heart...
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Has anyone ever stopped and thought?

Thinking? On MFP?

Don't be funny mate...
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    about how much more fit they would be if they spent half the time working out as they do scouring topics and posting pointless comments on the message boards...?

No. Absolutely not. These forums, this community is extremely important to me. I try to be a contributing member to this community. Be it via the little knowledge I have or my attempts at humoring and failing. But I try. I try because this community, these forums have literally saved my life and many times, during my battles with depression, have unknowingly given me reasons to not turn off the light on my life.

These pointless comments and scouring topics have kept me alive so far. I like to think that every time I make a silly joke on my friends status, somebody, someday, when he/she needs it, would look at it and say "the world isn't a terrible place to live in after all".
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Sure let me just whip out some dumbbells hanging around underneath my computer so I can do bicep curls at my desk. Then I'd be RIPPPPED.

The REAL question is.... how productive people would be at work, home, etc. if they actually DID work instead of posting in these forums.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    not a problem foe me-I do my workouts before I allow myself anything else!

my priority comes first-no matter what! ME FIRST!
  • Marbella29660
    Marbella29660 Posts: 71 Member
    Errrrrrrrr nope!
  • pixelatedsun
    pixelatedsun Posts: 165 Member
    Je3OP.gif

Oh, this topic's gonna be good.
  • I surf while i pump...

Have you ever tried jogging in place while hooked up to a machine squirting milk from your tatas?

• SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    OP-looks like you have 15lbs to go

so wouldn't you consider this a "pointless" post???
  • joolsmd
    joolsmd Posts: 375 Member
    Aww, its a shame you would rather post this instead of some hints and tips, or even some encouragement.
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    I surf while i pump...

Have you ever tried jogging in place while hooked up to a machine squirting milk from your tatas?

This Actually made me laugh almost falling of my chair! Love it!
  • jesszing
    jesszing Posts: 22 Member
    I'm bored at work most of the time to be honest... I try to get up as much as I can, but I have to watch the phone and my inbox. I use the time to drink water and find other ways to be healthy. So... eff off
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Aww, its a shame you would rather post this instead of some hints and tips, or even some encouragement.

^^^This. Many, myself included, come here for this. Both to receive and give. Have you ever stopped and thought? I just rode 20 miles, time to sit my asss down.:laugh:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Was going to reply but then decided Judgy OP is Judgy.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    My comment on this topic is hardly pointless.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27266-1385052218-5.gif

This gif was worth it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kimisakhi
    Kimisakhi Posts: 4 Member
    The irony.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    I hope you and irony will be very happy together.

Perfect. :laugh: